Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Jae'a
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      Night Jae'a (Damn that spelling gets me every time, might have to start calling you "J")
      If it makes things easier, no worries.
      Nice new sig, BTW.

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      oh well, I should go to bed, but Shep is going to rub my first, so I'll be going now.
      Shep's rubbing your what?

Oh, and hi McBeck! You saw me, huh?
      (Just gonna have to restart my comp to update iTunes and Quicktime, but I'll be right back!)
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
        Oh, and hi McBeck! You saw me, huh?
        (Just gonna have to restart my comp to update iTunes and Quicktime, but I'll be right back!)
        Yeah i did lol.
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

iTunes... Oh God, what have I done?!
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

iTunes... Oh God, what have I done?!
            Has ur iTunes changed aswell? Lol mine changed last night when i updated it.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Jules!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                Has ur iTunes changed aswell? Lol mine changed last night when i updated it.
                Yes... me no likey...
                Ah, I'm sure I'll get used to it soon...

Hey Jules!

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yes... me no likey...
                  Ah, I'm sure I'll get used to it soon...

Hey Jules!
                  Yeah, im not sure if i like it. I saw it & was like wtf?
                  But i havnt tried it out yet

sigpic

Comment

Hello Jae'a, sorry I'm lurking/forgot I opened up the forum.
                    Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Yeah, im not sure if i like it. I saw it & was like wtf?
                      But i havnt tried it out yet
                      Well, I've been trying out a few things and it's not too bad. Just a bit annoying having to get used to it all over again.

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well, I've been trying out a few things and it's not too bad. Just a bit annoying having to get used to it all over again.
                        yeah, just like Facebook changed & I didn't like the new version & refused to change until I had no choice & now I'm used of the new version & the chat feature was really bad, but a few of us had links to use the old chat with the new Facebook, but now, I hardly use facebook & I don't chat on there anymore. Then Photobucket recently changed & I didn't like it & saw a button to go back to the old version which I like better, but I now have a constant msg on the top of my page saying "Your new photobucket is waiting for you" grrr! I will not give in! lol

And now I noticed there is a new version of twitter! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?! - oh that's right; "Dooms Day"

sigpic

Comment

yeah, just like Facebook changed & I didn't like the new version & refused to change until I had no choice
                          Oh, you mean that timeline thing? Yeah, I hate that too. But I don't go on Facebook very often either.
                          Photobucket seems to change every few weeks, ditto YouTube.

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh, you mean that timeline thing? Yeah, I hate that too. But I don't go on Facebook very often either.
                            Photobucket seems to change every few weeks, ditto YouTube.
                            YouTube as well? I don't notice as I hardly use my own account, normally I just look up something & watch it & that's it.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, Carson's turn for prezzies...

guh look at those arms! *thunk*

sigpic

Comment

Those dimples!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X