No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I got the link it just wouldn't save to my disk...

Comment

but how gorgeous is it!

Comment

It's incredibly gorgeous which is the reason that I am upset it won't save to my disk...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
          hope it works thie time *sigh*

Spoiler:

oh myyyy goooood!!!!!!!!!!! he looks so wow!!! thank you!!!!!

Comment

Hiya all! I have been quiet for a while as I am going through a stressful time here in RL. I was sacked from my job back on the 17th of May after 8 years and 7 months in the job. That means that I now have to cancel my holiday to the UK, and I can't go to Gatecon UK. I had paid for the entire holiday ($7000 worth), but needed my holiday pay to cover the bills (ie: rent) while I was gone. I had a job interview yesterday, and hopefully all will go well there. I am changing careers totally as I am now trying to go into childcare.

Anyway... I like this photo from the season 3 pics... I cut out any spoilers but will still put it in a spoiler bubble just in case...

Spoiler:

Enjoy

Mahlia
            Mahlia Belonn

Comment

He really does have the most amazing eyes, doesn't he?

*thunks soundly*

Got another story posted a day or two ago -- "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Doctor" which is a "five things" series of vignettes featuring Rodney and Carson. Very funny, no actual smut anywhere. Pop on by the website and check it out!
              Mice
              Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

a sig I made in my excitement, inspired by this thread

Comment

Mahlia - I really hope you get the job.

HyperCaz - Fantastic sig. It's making me look even more forward to the new season now.

Mice - I've read that one. It's really good.

Hiya everyone. I 've just come out of my chemistry exams and I'm completely tied. *Yawn* It's break in a couple of min so I'll try to chill out.

Six more exams to go!!!

Comment

Sat down at the computer to do some serious stuff (yeah right...) and this is what happened!!

The colours are muted for a reason. I don't like strong colours on wallpapers as they clash and/or overpower the icons on the desktop and I then can't see them, so my wallpapers (unless I make them for someone else) are either muted colours or grayscale.

Enjoy

Mahlia
                    Mahlia Belonn

Comment

I am editing to tell you to ignore the next paragraph... I fixed it!!

Ignore from here...
                      Just noticed that photobucket has shrunk all of my wallpapers! The original size is 1024x768. If anyone ever wants the full size versions of any of my wallpapers at any time (and there are a few of paul, David hewlett and Rockett) I can email them to you. Just pm me if you are ever interested.
                      To here...

Now I am off back to my TV to watch Bargain Hunt and Antiques Roadshow... got Hooked on them since I got Foxtel!! I am upset that they have taken off Changing Rooms (UK version) as I now can't have my Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen fix!! Sorry for the OT drool... See ya later!!

Mahlia
                      Last edited by MahliaBelonn; 07 June 2006, 06:32 AM.
                      Mahlia Belonn

Comment

I remember doing a presentation about the design argument (Philosophy) and I was going on about there being a supreme designer and then at the end put a picture of Laurence Llewely-Bowen.

Comment

Caz!

Do you have any idea how well I was doing about resisting the season three pics till you posted that bloody sig!

Inside the evil mind of Caz - No, I won't be nice and good, I'll use my evil psychic powers and brilliant sig making ability to tempt Silver with the irresistable gorgeousness of Beckett! Then she will be too weak to resist the spoilers mwahahaha!

But it won't work will it, noooo. I won't look at the pretties, oh no...I'll just stop and stare at that beautiful strip of gorgeous pictures for five mins any time I see it. That'll teach you...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Sorry I've not been around so much lately. It's not that I don't want to 'thunk'. I'm back at work now so I've less free time, and my hand is pretty sore in the evening so I'm trying to rest it as much as possible.

Got some accupuncture on it today, so hopefully that will help.

The pics from Season 3 are absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Hey Nel.

I was only asking last night. That's all. I hope your wrist will feel better soon.

Poor Silver and the avoidance of pics...good look with that one mate.

Comment

Hi all! I'm here to check in again, to let you know I'm still around and to catch up on the thunk.

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                                a sig I made in my excitement, inspired by this thread

Ooh, awesome! I am definitely looking forward to season 3

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
                                Sat down at the computer to do some serious stuff (yeah right...) and this is what happened!!

The colours are muted for a reason. I don't like strong colours on wallpapers as they clash and/or overpower the icons on the desktop and I then can't see them, so my wallpapers (unless I make them for someone else) are either muted colours or grayscale.

Enjoy

Mahlia
                                Great bg Mahlia I'm sorry about your job and all that stressful stuff you're going through. I hope you get the childcare job and that things get better for you.

Originally posted by Nel
                                Sorry I've not been around so much lately. It's not that I don't want to 'thunk'. I'm back at work now so I've less free time, and my hand is pretty sore in the evening so I'm trying to rest it as much as possible.

Got some accupuncture on it today, so hopefully that will help.

The pics from Season 3 are absolutely gorgeous.
                                I hope your hand starts feeling better Nel. So acupuncture really works? I have never tried it.

Ok, take care everyone
                                Last edited by Forestia; 08 June 2006, 12:22 AM.
                                Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                                Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X