No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hair's a wee bit darker than Perna's. It's more of a golden shade of blonde really.
    Unfortunately if I were to have a kiss with Carson, it'd have to be through Rodney and I don't think Carson OR Rodney wants to do that again...

Aye, I agree, Love. I've already lost one lovely lass due to our first kiss being through Rodney...

I thought we vowed never to speak of that again!

I remember no such thing! *cheeky smile*

It's alright, Carson. Y'know, I wouldn't love you any less if our first kiss -was- through Rodney. But I'd be happier if it wasn't...nothing against Rodney, but I'd rather remember my first kiss in my own body, thanks!

Comment

I'd rather not get that close to Rodney, no offence Rodney, but don't want your...
      Ok there is no good way to put it, don't want his boy parts!

There there, I won't let that happen!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm fairly sure I'm more scared of what's going on in Rodney's head than the rest of his body, but I'd really rather have my first kiss with Carson in my own body...besides, the terrified and confused look on his face if Rodney kissed him again would be rather unsatisfying...

Aye, I'd rather not replay that scene again even if the memory is a wee bit amusing.

I'm outta here. I'm going back to my own thread where I'm APPRECIATED by the ladies! *stomps off*

He'll be back sooner or later...

Comment

We love him for his mind!

Of course you do, I have the best mind in the business!

Of course you do son!

The biggest head too!
          sigpic

Comment

PFFFF I love that picture!

Rodney is the smartest man on Atlantis when it comes to science stuff, I'll admit that. Atlantis would be gone several times over if Rodney didn't save the day so many times...

Aang! You better be glad you only said he's the smartest man on Atlantis.

Oh Sam get over it! You're the brains of SG-1, he's the brains of Atlantis. Okay? Okay.

You better believe it

Love, watch your temper please. Colonel Carter wasn't trying to start anything.

Sorry Carson, it's just the constant bickering between the physicists drives me mad! Sorry

It's alright, Love, I don't blame ye. They give me a headache sometimes, too.

Comment

Ok, got no come back....
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I got a little carried away. I love Sam, but sometimes she gets a little egotistical around Rodney...heh...although this episode is amusing, Rodney's hallucinating Sam and she's being such a wise-a## about it...

**THUD** That picture again. Shep & Carson...guns...fffff. I'm just glad I was sitting on my bed so when I fell over, I landed on my pillow...

Comment

See you didn't even notice I was lost for words!

She's a tricky wee lass

Not the words I would use

Watch it McKay, that is my Dell you are talking about there!
                  sigpic

Comment

I love these pics with both Shep & Carson in them, it makes me smile to see both of them in the same shot.

*no train of thought still*

Comment

I went looking for them on purpose because it sin't fair if I fill Carsons thread with Shep on his own.
                      Lets see, what else do I have?

Dell hasn't done to bad has she!

She had a mission and has done well with it so far!
                      sigpic

Comment

N'awww Carson's smile in that pic made me sit here grinning for a few minutes before I could sort myself enough to actually say something.

Anyhow yeah. I try to find pics that contain both as well when I'm on Shep's thread though sometimes a situation calls for a pic I don't have both of them in....heh

Comment

It's ok, Carson doesn't seem like the jealous type.
                          I don't have any of Carson on his own.
                          hmmm.
                          sigpic

Comment

Look how concerned Shep looks because Carson is so ill!
                            sigpic

Comment

Poor Carson! I hope he's okay! *rushes over to sit next to him* I'm here, Love. You'll be fine.

'M sure I will, Love. 'M sure I will.

Awww...Dr. Keller will find the cure, I know she will.

Comment

Wow that was a quick turn around!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X