No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Na, they put up a special kind of force field that pulls you back if you try to leave!

You see it lets them go a little ways off, so they don't realise that it is there, but then it pulls them right back.
    And you're they won't notice that it is there?
    Not a chance!
    sigpic

Comment

Of course McKay would come up with something like that.

As long as this doesn't hurt anyone, I can't say I'm opposed to keeping these lovely lasses in Pegasus with us...

Comment

Of course it's safe! I've got the odd lady here too you know!

Hey, I thought this was supposed to be a secret?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          Of course it's safe! I've got the odd lady here too you know!

Hey, I thought this was supposed to be a secret?
          Well it's a bit late to think of that now, son...

Naww if I really minded being trapped in Pegasus, you boys would all know. Obviously I like it here

I'm very glad for that, Love. I like the company.

Comment

Yes, I quite like this galaxy too, so would come back even it I wasn't compelled!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I quite like this galaxy too, so would come back even it I wasn't compelled!
              Sometimes I think I like Pegasus better than the MilkyWay...not that I'd prefer to be fighting off Wraith than doing homework but the idea of exploring Atlantis....just seems like it'd be awesome despite the downsides...

Comment

Or just exploring that city...I'm sure there is a lab somewhere in there with my name on it!
                (actually, I know it for a fact, because I found it in my story I mentioned earlier!)

Where are you going?

I'm going to check out Dells lab.

Hold up, I'll come with you!
                sigpic

Comment

Oooh Dell has a lab in Atlantis? Can I join you guys? *throws her lab coat over the chair in her own lab and trots off after Carson and Shep* I've got a lab too and I'd found it quite some time ago actually. I used to have a lab in the SGC but I got transferred out here to Atlantis. Wonder if I can find that story anywhere for you, about how I got transferred to Atlantis...*paws through the hard drive in her laptop*

Comment

Don't know if I have a lab coat, never wrote one in!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh I know I did, well, if I wrote it down. Might have been a dream I had. But I know there's a lab coat 'cause *someone* took it off me while trying to convince me to go to sleep at some 3am while I was trying to figure out something to do with how to "make" more Zed-PMs...I wanted to figure it out before Rodney did, hence why I was up at 3am and you can figure who tracked me down in my lab and sent me off to get some sleep...who else on Atlantis would I care about enough to make him care about me enough to come find me at 3 in the morning?

Comment

Sweet.
                        Hmmm, just thinking about it, I know I told them I found my lab, but can't remember anyone coming to it...maybe in the next episode. I had visitors to my quarters.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've yet to have visitors to my quarters. Hm. Maybe I'll find the notebook I wrote all this down in someday and turn it into another fanfic when I'm done with the Carson fic I'm writing (dear me, that's going to be a long one though. Got to find a way to pass two years of Carson being stuck in Michael's labs...I better hope I know what I'm doing! If I can get at least to the parts that include Sunday, maybe I can just find a way to fast forward a wee bit...)

Comment

Of course you can, after all I played merry hell with time to get from the time Atlantis landed in the bay, to the time they came to NZ looking for artefacts. Scrunched it down to about 4 months when really it was about 2-3 years!
                            sigpic

Comment

Of course you can, after all I played merry hell with time to get from the time Atlantis landed in the bay, to the time they came to NZ looking for artefacts. Scrunched it down to about 4 months when really it was about 2-3 years!
                              I am skipping a few episodes that didn't have any memorable Carson moments in them so I'm up about...nearly 3 months in. Once I make it to the 6 month mark, Sunday happens and then I can just do a couple episodes or so without Carson to introduce Keller and then I can bring Kindred 1&2 in and bring Carson back to Atlantis for some team lovin' and comfort to make up for having to whump him so hard in the early chapters...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                I am skipping a few episodes that didn't have any memorable Carson moments in them so I'm up about...nearly 3 months in. Once I make it to the 6 month mark, Sunday happens and then I can just do a couple episodes or so without Carson to introduce Keller and then I can bring Kindred 1&2 in and bring Carson back to Atlantis for some team lovin' and comfort to make up for having to whump him so hard in the early chapters...
                                Of course, maybe some of that lovin' and comfort may be coming from a certain Marine 1st Lt.! Or maybe she's been promoted to Captain by the time she gets back to Atlantis?

Also, what are you going to do about Weir?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X