No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is those two cons are across the country from one another. Now if Pauly goes to the same one as Amanda and I can get there by some miracle, my life will be made. Again. But if they're on opposite sides of the country...I'm going where Pauly goes because I'll be honest, if Amanda doesn't make an appearance Stateside for the last 5+ years of my fandom of Stargate, what does me missing one more con mean? But I'd kick myself if Pauly was close enough for me to meet him and I missed it to fly across the country and meet someone else

Comment

I understand completely.
      sigpic

Comment

Besides from con pics, videos and reports, I get the idea that Pauly is an absolute angel to meet Hear he gives brilliant hugs too..

I am so glad he still does a lot of conventions in the USA 'cause even if I only ever get to go to one convention in my life, I want it to be one where I can meet Paul because right now I can't think of anyone else I'd want to meet who'd make paying $1000+ to fly somewhere and buy con tickets for me and my best friend worth it...not that I don't love the rest of the Atlantis cast but Pauly's obviously my favorite

Comment

Yeah, never would have guessed that!
          Hey why aren't you in class?
          sigpic

Comment

Lol!

...Class ended roughly two hours ago, it's now nearly 6pm here...almost dinner time...don't worry, I don't forget to eat 'cause I don't think, the resident Dr. on this thread would like me missin' meals because of him. I just had a nice salad and my mother's going to take me out for Tacos in about an hour or so

Aye, Love. I'm a doctor, I'd not like ye causin' yerself harm in order to stay here with me.

Carson, Love, you're so sweet! *hugs Carson*

Comment

Well that is ok then.

Tacos?, I could go for some Tacos right now.

The salad is the better option ya know.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, Carson, but I've already had my salad, now I'm going to have tacos as well

Aye, I suppose that's alright, Lass Ye could stand to gain a few pounds anyhow...

Carson, you know how much I eat doesn't have any effect on my weight, I had two big plates of Spaghetti on Sunday night and...nothing!

Love, you're nineteen years old, five-foot-six and you weigh only ninety-nine pounds...

Aye, I know, Carson. Believe me I know. Sometimes I wish I weren't this thin...

Comment

Also, spoiler tags, but I found my favorite Pauly suit pic

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    Ah, Carson, but I've already had my salad, now I'm going to have tacos as well

Aye, I suppose that's alright, Lass Ye could stand to gain a few pounds anyhow...

Carson, you know how much I eat doesn't have any effect on my weight, I had two big plates of Spaghetti on Sunday night and...nothing!

Love, you're nineteen years old, five-foot-six and you weigh only ninety-nine pounds...

Aye, I know, Carson. Believe me I know. Sometimes I wish I weren't this thin...
                    Rub it in why don't ya!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                      Rub it in why don't ya!
                      I wasn't rubbing it in on purpose

Suuuure you weren't.

Rodney, leave the Lass alone.

And because I can, Pauly in a suit

Comment

Ah, love those pictures! November 7th is my birthday, and I'm looking forward to opening all of my loot!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Ooo Nov. 7th is your birthday? Nice!

Oh, and by the way, I showed my mom that black & white pic of Pauly -- the one with the blue eyes -- and she thinks he's very handsome I'm slowly converting her!

Comment

Hey it is the 7th today....is it today for you too!
                            (backwards I sound!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry Dell It's only 9:30pm on the 6th for Sparky and me You're a day ahead of us (HOLY CRAP I'm talking to someone from the future!!! How is this possible??)

*technobabble*

Love, I think it has somethin' to do wi' the time zones...

Oh right. Of course it does. *blushes*

Comment

Don't listen to him, I'm time travelling!
                                Good I have time still, what? Didn't say a thing!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X