Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, think I know that one!
    Hey bet at least your room is tidy...isn't it? Do you need a hand to finish it?
    sigpic

Comment

Opps, I haven't even made the bed today!
      sigpic

Comment

My room is tidy at the moment with the exception of the bed with a mess of sewing supplies, fabric and such.

And my homework is done at the moment, yay. Time to work out the jacket to go with Cuddly Carson's kilt and then I'll finally have finished it

Comment

so won't be hearing form you for a while then
          sigpic

Comment

Possibly, I may still make an appearance now and then if I don't fall asleep by mistake

[e] ROFL wow, I just put an episode of SG-1 on for a change and I was like "WUT" because I've been watching SGA for the last...month and a half? xD SG-1 is so different o.o Not used to so much time in the SGC/on Earth...Must go back to Atlantis...xD
            Last edited by Aang; 21 October 2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Ok, I may have to get off soon...ish anyhow, it's 5.18pm. people will want dinner in the near future. But I'll hide out here as long as I can.
              sigpic

Comment

Ahh, it's 12:30am here, yay for getting up in 6 and a half hours...and so not going to sleep right now because I need to finish this bloody kilt! *Scottish accent*

Comment

I haven't seen SG1 in years, it isn't on any of our channels, and I don't have the DVD's...but if I see them come up on special, I will be sorely tempted.
                  But Atlantis is the home of my heart!
                  conwhump29_zps71ba80c3.jpg
                  There, I think that might be the only pick I've got of Carson.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have all of the SG-1 DVDs...SG-1 was my first Stargate love...but I've been converted, my heart lies in Atlantis now. SG-1 will always be my first Stargate, but Atlantis has quickly earned its own place in my heart

And I'm betting you have that pic of Carson because he's patching up a certain ranking military officer of Atlantis...

Comment

I probably didn't even notice Carson when I got it!
                      Sorry Carson, but if it helps, we have some scottish roots way back!
                      And I like whiskey
                      sigpic

Comment

I have a few cute shots of Carson somewhere...where I kinda didn't notice Rodney or Zelenka in the background of the shots... I can be very...not observant xD

Comment

Hey, some things are just more important! Like the forground!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, It's time for me to go have dinner, and for you to go to bed.
                            I put sheppy to bed, and tucked him in.
                            So Good night!
                            aurora2294-1_zpsd7994e6c.jpg
                            Good night Carson
                            sigpic

Comment

When the foreground involves a certain set of gorgeous blue eyes, the background is completely forgotten xD

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                My mom doesn't like DVDs, but she is obsessed with football. If I knew a way to get in the way of her watching it... She also doesn't like the fact that I am a science fiction addict.
                                What's wrong with that? It's way better than football!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                I have a few cute shots of Carson somewhere...where I kinda didn't notice Rodney or Zelenka in the background of the shots... I can be very...not observant xD
                                Aw, poor Radek, he's got nice blue eyes too, y'know.
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X