No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a big fan of Lucius, I find him annoying, but the rest of the gang is there, so I still watch it. I'm telling, that would have to one doozy of a herb to get me to love Lucius!
    Last edited by Dellruby; 19 October 2012, 10:24 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

...I'll be honest, Lucius annoys me pretty bad. I'd have been with Shep when it came to trusting him. But it -was- sorta' amusing to watch the rest of Atlantis turn into obsessed idiots. And Carson was adorable in that sort of 'high' state the herb caused...he was like...I dunno...infatuated. Freaking adorable. "But he NEEDS me!!!" xD

..And the episode ends and Sateda starts playing. Ohgod, Rodney on morphine cracks me up so much. And Carson's slightly amused look as Rodney realizes Gluteus Maximus means ass...xD

Comment

Yes, that one is fun!
        In fact there is hardly one I don't like.
        sigpic

Comment

I agree with you there. Even Sunday, except for about the last...10? minutes of the episode maybe, I liked the episode. I cried like a baby at the end but that's for good reason...I was already attached to Carson when I saw that episode...

But it did have its amusing moments.

"Got a hot date?"
          "How'd you know?!"
          "I was joking, but I was right. Who is it?" *cheeky smile*

and then

"And you smell good too~" *more cheeky smile*

Comment

I'm signing off now Aang. got to go have tea, and spend some time with the family so they remember who I am!
            Have fun with your kilt and Cuddly Carson!
            (waves goodbye)
            sigpic

Comment

Considering I'm home on my own tonight, I don't mind being up 'till all hours working on this kilt xD But you ought to go remind your family of your existence ;D *waves*

*goes back to sewing the kilt and cuddling Cuddly Carson*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                I agree with you there. Even Sunday, except for about the last...10? minutes of the episode maybe, I liked the episode. I cried like a baby at the end but that's for good reason...I was already attached to Carson when I saw that episode...
                Oh, I was spoiled and knew he was gonna die ages before I actually saw it and I tried to tell myself not to get too 'close' to him, but I just couldn't help it...

Sateda, I like the end when Ronon gives him a great big hug!
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

...I've got Season 3 episode Irresistible playing right now and I sorta just cracked up at Carson's little breakdown. When he's legit sad in other episodes, it makes me wanna' hug him, but in Irresistible, when I know he's under the influence of Lucius's herb, that whole Jumper scene with Carson & Shep is honestly kinda amusing...LOL
                  lol yes that was funny. I giggle when I remember that
                  ...And Carson was adorable in that sort of 'high' state the herb caused...he was like...I dunno...infatuated. Freaking adorable. "But he NEEDS me!!!" xD
                  *giggles* so cute, just so funny
                  ...And the episode ends and Sateda starts playing. Ohgod, Rodney on morphine cracks me up so much. And Carson's slightly amused look as Rodney realizes Gluteus Maximus means ass...xD
                  Rodney: "Gluteus... Max-imus... Gluteus Maximus... Oh My God thats my ass isn't it?!" *giggles out loud*
                  SO FREAKING FUNNY! I love McKay
                  I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

What do you think of this sig I made today?
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

McBeckLover Ooh that sig. *stares into the eyes* I like it! I'm gonna make one soon, I just fell asleep last night xD

Jae'a I was spoiled too, but I was already attached to him when I got spoiled so I was kinda' sad throughout most of Season 3 at the time because he was already my favorite and I knew what was coming...*sniffs and hugs plushie*

Comment

Lovely sig, McBecklover, that'll show a certain Lorne thunker, huh?
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

As I promised, here's my sig for those blues...

You just can't shut up can you?!
                          Aye, and you're such a nice lad. Until you're put in charge, ye cheeky little bugger!

How is Carson so adorable even when he's upset with people?!!! *squee* And also if I were arguing with him and he called me 'cheeky little bugger' I'd forget what we were even arguing about and be too busy squeeing over how adorable he is xD
                          Last edited by Aang; 20 October 2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I don't think you be paying attention at all. You'd be too busy staring at those blues!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hmmm, you're probably quite right about that I'd probably be useless in that situation, far too absorbed with staring at those beautiful blue eyes

Comment

Hmmm, you're probably quite right about that I'd probably be useless in that situation, far too absorbed with staring at those beautiful blue eyes
                                So would I. I'd be worthless in that situation.
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X