No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*nods sagely while sipping an Irn Bru* Of course M,poor Carson's all filthy from working in the fields picking Pegasus cotton and his uniform shirt's gone. It...crap,now I've got a plot bunny sneaking up on me. *taunts Carson with her ice cold Irn Bru then feels stupid plot bunny latch onto my ankle* Fine,I'll put some thoughts on paper and see where it goes. At least I'll enjoy my drink while I write and the thought of shirtless Carson is just...delicious. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

I totally had a Paul dream last night! Most of it was just he and I chatting but my mother and my uncle was in it as well and my mom was fawning over him as well...

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

*glomps M* Hiya hon!! That's a great dream ya had. Do ya remember what you and Paul chatted about? *smirks* Too bad all ya did was chat. hehe *evil grin* Well,I've had a hard day so I started writing a whump fic for poor Carson. The stupid Pegasus cotton pickin' plot bunny wouldn't let go so I began a bare bones story outline...and there be whump. Plenty o' whump. Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          *glomps M* Hiya hon!! That's a great dream ya had. Do ya remember what you and Paul chatted about? *smirks* Too bad all ya did was chat. hehe *evil grin* Well,I've had a hard day so I started writing a whump fic for poor Carson. The stupid Pegasus cotton pickin' plot bunny wouldn't let go so I began a bare bones story outline...and there be whump. Plenty o' whump. Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          It was just a lot of nonsense really. We talked about my knowing some Spanish and how I was talking in it because I was nervous, how his day was going and how my day was going, etc.. Nothing spectacular.

I've been thinking of doing some writing today but alas - shampooing the carpet in my living room, doing laundry, cleaning the windows, dusting, and dishes have taken up all of my time. I have cookies to bake later on tonight but I have a feeling that I will still be shampooing until then. I'm just taking a stretching break right now then I need to get back to it.

Yay for whumpy Carson!! Try to take it easy on him though.. We need him for later too

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            I totally had a Paul dream last night! Most of it was just he and I chatting but my mother and my uncle was in it as well and my mom was fawning over him as well...
            LOL! That's hilarious!

Comment

Wanted to do some Paul/Carson thunking.. I hope you guys don't mind

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment