• Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh and a couple of sigs, inspired by lg's style for the imitation challenge on the AfA thread

Hope you approve

sigpic

Comment

Oh and a couple of sigs, inspired by lg's style for the imitation challenge on the AfA thread

Hope you approve

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Hope you approve

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...rk/MRcbLG1.jpg

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...ork/MRcbLG.jpg
            Love, love, LOVE them!!! The background is just fantastic on both of them!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Love, love, LOVE them!!! The background is just fantastic on both of them!
              Thanks I was thinking of the sigs you do to go with your stories, the ones with the landscape backgrounds
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks I was thinking of the sigs you do to go with your stories, the ones with the landscape backgrounds
                I never thought about how often I use landscapes until you and Nola mentioned it on the AfA thread.

I'm flattered!

Comment

I never thought about how often I use landscapes until you and Nola mentioned it on the AfA thread.

I'm flattered!
                  It's one of the ways I know it's your artwork without looking at the poster

I actually found it quite hard to do because nearly everything I do is texture based, I had to go looking for some landscapes that I liked that would work!!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's one of the ways I know it's your artwork without looking at the poster

I actually found it quite hard to do because nearly everything I do is texture based, I had to go looking for some landscapes that I liked that would work!!
                    Yeah......Like I said, I didn't think about it. To me, landscapes create an atmosphere, a feel for the story. So I like to use them to keep me in the right head space to write.

That said, this Christmas one I've been fighting with for two days is really frustrating me.

Comment

Yeah......Like I said, I didn't think about it. To me, landscapes create an atmosphere, a feel for the story. So I like to use them to keep me in the right head space to write.

That said, this Christmas one I've been fighting with for two days is really frustrating me.

I know just how you feel there, I've just been frustrated with GIMP (and everything) in general for the past few days - trying to do my secret santa is driving me up the wall but I'm fairly certain that's just my mood.

sigpic

Comment

*thud*

Comment

As for the Secret Santa, I know what I want to do. I just need to track down the pics and such to do it. It's more likely that I'm worn out from finishing my NaNo story....

And I've got A Carson Beckett Christmas I'm also trying to get plotted to start writing.

Comment

I know what I want to do for the secret santa, actually getting it to work is another thing altogether!! Meh, got a couple of weeks to work on it so should be able to sort it

I meant to say it's fantastic that you finished your NaNo piece (and in plenty of time too )

sigpic

Comment

I know what I want to do for the secret santa, actually getting it to work is another thing altogether!! Meh, got a couple of weeks to work on it so should be able to sort it

I meant to say it's fantastic that you finished your NaNo piece (and in plenty of time too )

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...D_32/PM/46.jpg
                              Oh......*thud*

Oh, wait! You said something!

Thanks re NaNo. That story will start posting on Dec. 1st, and I'll put a link under my sig. As for the Secret Santa, I have the same thing going on. I have an idea for the one that wasn't working yesterday, but we'll see how well that goes.

Comment

Can't wait to start reading it
                                Have you finished posting TWS, have been waiting for you to get to the end before I finish reading

Spoiler:

The Kitten has discovered the outside, just had to spend 20 minutes convincing her to come in!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X