• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well......I suppose I should get going for the day.

Comment

Have fun, everyone! *waves*

Comment

Hey ya'll! Great pics!
                  Just a flyby today....its been super busy here.
                  Hope everyone is doing great!!
                  *hugs*

Comment

Hiya, Grace!

Kinda of a delayed day....

Spoiler:
                    Just as I get the chance to get back into WIB, my daughter cut her thumb badly. She's okay for now.

Comment

Hope your Daugher is OK lg.

Woken up with a nasty headache this morning that may yet turn migrainy Still have to work though

This kinda helps a little though.......

sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good morning!!!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        Hope your Daugher is OK lg.

Woken up with a nasty headache this morning that may yet turn migrainy Still have to work though

This kinda helps a little though.......

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...D_32/PM/54.jpg
                        Mmm.....that's nice! *stares*

Oh! Yes, my daughter's okay. I was kind of wanting Dr. Beckett there, but alas! Either way, she did quite a number on her thumb with a plate broke while she was doing dishes. She'll be okay, but it's on her right thumb and she's right-handed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                          Good morning!!!

Mmm.....that's nice! *stares*

Oh! Yes, my daughter's okay. I was kind of wanting Dr. Beckett there, but alas! Either way, she did quite a number on her thumb with a plate broke while she was doing dishes. She'll be okay, but it's on her right thumb and she's right-handed.
                          Glad about that..... finger cuts are nasty, always seems to be more blood in digit and head wounds

Got the screen brightness turned WAY down (can't see it properly to post pictures ) migraine hit with dramatic force this morning (there were swirly lights, numb tongues and vomiting!) needless to say didn't last long at work feeling better now just need to sleep I think.

Hope everyone's day has been enjoyable
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad about that..... finger cuts are nasty, always seems to be more blood in digit and head wounds

Got the screen brightness turned WAY down (can't see it properly to post pictures ) migraine hit with dramatic force this morning (there were swirly lights, numb tongues and vomiting!) needless to say didn't last long at work feeling better now just need to sleep I think.

Hope everyone's day has been enjoyable
                            *whispers* So sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

I'm almost done listening to Carson tell me his story for the day. Would you like me to send him over for a nice soothing bit of conversation? Or whatever helps?

Comment

That'd be good...... he could make me a nice hot cup of cocoa and lull me into sleep with the lilt of his whispered voice.......

Oh, I must be feeling ill to come out with something like that!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

That'd be good...... he could make me a nice hot cup of cocoa and lull me into sleep with the lilt of his whispered voice.......

Oh, I must be feeling ill to come out with something like that!!!
                                That was quite good!

Sending you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X