Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I love that one!
    I'm introducing my roomies to SGA, and we are almost done with season one. They have agreed that Carson is "sooo cute!" and "adorable"

    Comment


      Originally posted by Grace View Post
      I love that one!
      I'm introducing my roomies to SGA, and we are almost done with season one. They have agreed that Carson is "sooo cute!" and "adorable"

      http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...T/f8827caa.jpg
      Och, of course he is!

      Comment


        Yes ma'am!

        Comment




          Comment


            New Wallie if anyone's interested...


            sigpic
            Coming January 2017

            Comment


              Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              New Wallie if anyone's interested...

              Again, love it!

              Comment


                Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Again, love it!
                Thanks. *hugs*

                sigpic
                Coming January 2017

                Comment


                  Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  Thanks. *hugs*
                  You're welcome.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    New Wallie if anyone's interested...

                    Wonderful job M! *snurched*

                    Comment


                      *runs in, places pic, skips out*

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        Grace!

                        Sorry wasn't around earlier. Getting house cleaned for writing group to be here tomorrow. Oh, and working on a new Carson/Alison wallie!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                          Grace!

                          Sorry wasn't around earlier. Getting house cleaned for writing group to be here tomorrow. Oh, and working on a new Carson/Alison wallie!
                          Hey! Sounds fun!!
                          I'm going to be in and out all day with class, choir and work. Oh and something about a paper to write tonight too. 1000 words of fanfiction is so much easier to write.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            Hey! Sounds fun!!
                            I'm going to be in and out all day with class, choir and work. Oh and something about a paper to write tonight too. 1000 words of fanfiction is so much easier to write.

                            *deliberate repost*

                            Love the expression!

                            Yeah, fanfic is SO much easier.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              *deliberate repost*

                              Love the expression!

                              Yeah, fanfic is SO much easier.
                              Very cute.

                              Ok...not all the time. But its definitely more fun.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Grace View Post
                                Very cute.

                                Ok...not all the time. But its definitely more fun.

                                http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...n/f95c88e6.jpg
                                Yeah, true. Fanfic can be work at times.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X