Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wicked pix gang!! *smirks* Ladygris,ya only have 2 new faves? hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      Wicked pix gang!! *smirks* Ladygris,ya only have 2 new faves? hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      They're just two new favorites, not that they're my only two favorites.

      Comment


        *jumps in* Hi I'm Grace! I've been lured over here *points at lg and M*
        Let's get this party started, anybody like pie?

        Comment


          Grace!!! Hi!!!

          Comment


            Btw, I got your fangirl on Atlantis fic done yesterday. Need to run a quick beta on it, and I'll get it posted within the hour.


            (Couldn't resist! )

            Comment


              Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Grace!!! Hi!!!
              HI!!
              Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Btw, I got your fangirl on Atlantis fic done yesterday. Need to run a quick beta on it, and I'll get it posted within the hour.
              (Couldn't resist! )
              Oh my! Already? That was fast! Looking forward to reading it. I will make the time.
              *THUD*

              Comment


                Originally posted by Grace View Post
                *jumps in* Hi I'm Grace! I've been lured over here *points at lg and M*
                Let's get this party started, anybody like pie?

                http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...n/18b800b8.jpg
                Oh dear, you do know there is no escape now, don't you????

                Hi Grace

                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  HI!!

                  Oh my! Already? That was fast! Looking forward to reading it. I will make the time.
                  *THUD*

                  http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...n/7339aeec.jpg
                  Well, NaNo starts tomorrow, so I was trying to keep anything save TWS from dragging over into it.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    Oh dear, you do know there is no escape now, don't you????

                    Hi Grace

                    http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...D_32/PM/27.jpg
                    Hiya, Mr!

                    There IS no escape! *evil laugh*


                    (Something for everyone!)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Oh dear, you do know there is no escape now, don't you????

                      Hi Grace
                      No escape? *thinks* Yeah...that's ok with me.
                      Hi! What shall I call you?
                      Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      Well, NaNo starts tomorrow, so I was trying to keep anything save TWS from dragging over into it.
                      Yay!! You super excited for NaNo? I didn't get that vibe at all.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        Hiya, Mr!

                        There IS no escape! *evil laugh*

                        http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...-david-con.jpg
                        (Something for everyone!)
                        I'm pretty sure lg's evil laugh is the scariest thing of the day.

                        *THUD*

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          No escape? *thinks* Yeah...that's ok with me.
                          Hi! What shall I call you?

                          Yay!! You super excited for NaNo? I didn't get that vibe at all.

                          http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...n/64d44378.jpg
                          I am ecstatic about NaNo. I wanted to start writing this story a week ago!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            I'm pretty sure lg's evil laugh is the scariest thing of the day.

                            *THUD*

                            http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...n/259f6868.jpg
                            Awww....but why???

                            Comment


                              Just call me Mr, although I'll answer to pretty much anything

                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

                              Comment




                                Hi lg, do you have your colourised version to share today?
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X