Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    [CENTER]Hey! Ya'll were thinking it too I just said it. Nel likes the way I think!
    *sighs*Oh, your probably right Morgania. *grumble, ruining all my fun, grumble grumble*
    Well, no matter what we're thinking too, it's good to atleast try to behave yourself. I know, It's hard.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
      Aww - we've made poor Carson cry. I think he needs a hug!

*runs over and give Carson big hug*

I'll try to behave a little more from now on...maybe. Hee hee.

Time for me to go home! Have a nice weekend everyone!! Keep Carson up!

Comment

Bye, Anya... have a nice weekend. Good luck with the behaving thing.
        sigpic

Comment

Have a good weekend Anya - I'm off to bed now.

And as usual - here's the pic I take with me - at least in my head (Anya - your thought processes are contagious)

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
            Bye, Anya... have a nice weekend. Good luck with the behaving thing.

LOL! Yeah...I'm gonna need it. Bye Morgania...thanks for keeping me in line. Have a nice weekend too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              [CENTER]LOL! Yeah...I'm gonna need it. Bye Morgania...thanks for keeping me in line. Have a nice weekend too.
              Well, somebody needs to keep you in line. Btw, please bring Duet pics when you return.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
                Have a good weekend Anya - I'm off to bed now.

And as usual - here's the pic I take with me - at least in my head (Anya - your thought processes are contagious)

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...beckett7nd.jpg

I am finding that out. I have a tendency to corrupt other thunkers to my Non-pg way of thinking. Mwa ha ha!

Good night Nel! May you have sweet dreams of Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                  Well, somebody needs to keep you in line. Btw, please bring Duet pics when you return.

Last post for the night...I swear!

Per your request...

More on Monday...
                  Last edited by Anyagate1; 21 April 2006, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Anya. *gives Anya some chocolate and Mothership*
                    sigpic

Comment

Great pics Anya

Good morning everyone

Comment

Well once again, I haven't been here in what feels like ages. The 19th was my b-day and I so wanted to go on here (wanted to spend part of my b-day thunking over Carson ) but I got too busy. Anyway, I have missed this thread!

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
                        More skin!!
                        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...oal/pmfg87.jpg

You can't see this in the stills, but in this section I was mesmerized by Paul's diagphram moving in and out when he was breathing!
                        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...oal/pmfg89.jpg
                        OMG! Thank you for that nice image and the pics to help with the image. Nice, nice niiiiccce!!

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                        ok whipped up 3 icons in 5 mins just for the amusement...I had good inspiration...and NO i don't believe he's a pimp

*that is, in Caz's words he is a luuurve doctor not a pimp there's a difference between ship devices and pimps thank you very much*

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../avies/hot.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...avies/pimp.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...vies/pimp2.jpg
                        Great icons You should make one that says "Love doctor" Or "Luuurve doctor" hee hee!
                        Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                        Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Sorry to post twice, but I didn't want the last post to be too long...

Originally posted by TJuk
                          You know, I'd rather have less Carson then the shallow version in s3. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if it weren't for Paul's wonderful acting, all those emotion filled expressions (notice they always use him for a reaction shot when he's in a scene) the way he uses subtle body language...well would anyone give a damn about him anymore on writing alone???? I know several people have said they either dont watch or dont care about the character anymore and that is heart breaking. People who used to post on here to THUNK dont, because the way the character changed without explantion put them off, and that is so very sad.

Its like having Beckett stark bollock nekkid in every scene!! *mind wanders...slaps self* While the idea is nice for a while, its so bloody shallow and would get boring fast. I'd want to know WHY he's nekkid and what affect its having on him! Bit of a shameless exmaple I admit... the odd bit of drop-in, tune out and throw away dialogue just dont cut it! The odd 'comic relief' scene just dont go anyway to redeeming him...

And now I'm ranting...bad mice!!! Look what you made me do

*mind wonders back onto the nekkidness....THUD*
                          I agree! While the "nekkidness" would certainly be nice What I really started loving about Carson in the first place was his caring personality and his emotion. I need to have something more than just the character showing up once in a while, without any depth. It will greatly anger me if they mess with Carson for who knows what reason. Why would they want to change a character that so many people have said they love just the way he is? And it's not like there isn't more than can be done with him, while still maintaining his original strength of character. Also, as has been mentioned, even if he has changed, due to what has happened on Atlantis, for goodness sakes, explain exactly why and how! Give us something to understand!

.... Ok, I'm done
                          Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                          Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Welcome back Carson's Girl - glad you had a nice birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                              I know several people have said they either dont watch or dont care about the character anymore and that is heart breaking. People who used to post on here to THUNK dont, because the way the character changed without explantion put them off, and that is so very sad.
                              That isn't why I stopped Thunking, I had other reasons. Hullo TJ.

Comment

You might have stopped "Thunking" Drwho'srose but I do like the picture you posted.

By the way - are you looking forward to seeing the other Scottish doctor tonight (presuming you're in the UK)

Comment

Working...
                                X