Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post

AWESOME gif, totally love the scene. But maybe the gif is a little too slow? Do you know how to change the speed? If not, I can help.

Thanks. Do you mean something like this ?

I get the choice of fast, normal, slow and custom??? did it using the fast setting this time
    Last edited by Madness reigns; 26 August 2011, 04:54 AM.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post

Here's my newest sig. Feel free to snurch, I'm feeling generous tonight!!
      http://img72.xooimage.com/files/f/5/...nb-2c03304.png
      Oh and that sig is fantastic Must admit I'm more of a Mckay lover but there is something about his eyes that make me go all gooey inside
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Yeah Madness reigns, your gif is a lot better!
        Thank You! The eyes are the windows of the soul.

Comment

ROFL! Del, your pic is awesome!!!

Comment

Still NOT my pictures but BTW, I made a wallpaper about my fav. "Jedi Master Chef", maybe I'll post it in the Artwork thread.

Awwwww!!
            http://img73.xooimage.com/files/5/8/1/paul2-2c073b2.jpg

Comment

Wicked pix gang!! Can't wait for con reports and con pix!! More Hot Scot shots please!!
              Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Con reports, a friend of mine told me about meeting him last night and his reaction to my 00Carson siggie. She said that he LOVED it and, when she told him that I couldn't make the con, wrote "MISS YOU BABY!!! Love, Paulie Bond" on my sig.

Comment

*high fives Ladygris* Holy crap,that's awesome sweetie!! How's that for inspiration? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

No kidding, right! It was 1AM when I got the report, and I had a major SQUEEEEEE moment, but couldn't do anything that would wake the house!

I'm such a fangirl!

Comment

*smirks* Did ya run quietly through the house screaming silently at the top of your lungs? hehe Cuz that would've been me for sure. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

No I didn't. But I wanted to!

I probably will when I get the book because it has AT LEAST Paulie's autograph, Kavan Smith's auto, and I think maybe some others.

Comment

Pauly and Kavan? Wow...that's just freaking awesome. GUH. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Did I mention GUH? lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep, Paulie and Kavan. I'll likely take some pics and post them when I get the book.

Comment

You so rock Ladygris!! Can't wait for your pix!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!!
                              }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                Speaking of Con reports, a friend of mine told me about meeting him last night and his reaction to my 00Carson siggie. She said that he LOVED it and, when she told him that I couldn't make the con, wrote "MISS YOU BABY!!! Love, Paulie Bond" on my sig.
                                OMGGGGG!! He's such a sweetheart!! *fall flat on my back*

Comment

Working...
                                X