Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
    Oh yeah. Beckett/McGillion has a million-watt smile. Love it.
    With Sheppard, it's the smirks. He's got a way about them, charming and hilarious.

Nathan Fillion is cute, my older sister adores him. I've never really watched his stuff, much. I never watched Firefly except for a few scenes and Castle didn't interest me. I remember him on Buffy but he was too evil. Blech!
    I watched Castle before I ever saw Firefly. I love them both. He gets this little twinkle in his eyes.

Yeah, McGillion has.. I'm at a loss for words to describe the smile. It's just beautiful..

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic

Comment

:melts:

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
          Oh yeah. Beckett/McGillion has a million-watt smile. Love it.
          With Sheppard, it's the smirks. He's got a way about them, charming and hilarious.

Nathan Fillion is cute, my older sister adores him. I've never really watched his stuff, much. I never watched Firefly except for a few scenes and Castle didn't interest me. I remember him on Buffy but he was too evil. Blech!
          Oh, a friend of mine is really fan of Nathan Fillion, and his characters in Firefly and Castle. I agree, he is cute.

I like Sheppard too! He's not my favourite character in Atlantis (Although, his smile is very charming... He's got great hair too... But Carson has better hair, better smile... and... blue eyes!)!
          I really like David Nykl's Radek Zelenka. Not enough developed in the show, unfortunately, but his smile is extremely adorable!

(I'm sorry if I've made mistakes, I'm quite exhausted tonight)
          sigpic

Comment

*looks stern* Are you up late again, Utopia?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
              Oh, a friend of mine is really fan of Nathan Fillion, and his characters in Firefly and Castle. I agree, he is cute.

I like Sheppard too! He's not my favourite character in Atlantis (Although, his smile is very charming... He's got great hair too... But Carson has better hair, better smile... and... blue eyes!)!
              I really like David Nykl's Radek Zelenka. Not enough developed in the show, unfortunately, but his smile is extremely adorable!

(I'm sorry if I've made mistakes, I'm quite exhausted tonight)
              Yeah, David Nykl is attractive in his own, goofy, scientific way. Like I see him and think "cute!" like a puppy or a younger brother. I do like his character, Zelenka and I kinda wish they'd added more of him into the show but with David Hewlett being the main scientist on the show, I understand why they didn't.

I don't know. Shep and Beckett's smiles are beautiful and attractive in their own ways. The mischievous smile and the twinkle in Shep's eyes when he smiles makes me think "oh, you're mother probably had a hard time keeping you out of trouble". Carson's, I don't think. Most of the time, I really can't - just like when Nathan smiles.. Yeah, I'm a dork!

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

But Carson has better hair, better smile... and... blue eyes!)!
                *high five*

Radek is a sweetie pie, too. Love him.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, and what I like about Carson is *of course* his accent! Same for Radek.
                  I don't really Sheppy's accent... No enough "exotic" !

*eh eh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, accents get me. I definitely prefer the Scottish to the Czech though.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      Yeah, accents get me. I definitely prefer the Scottish to the Czech though.
                      So do I! I love the Czech accent, but Scottish accent is way better! =D
                      I would LOVE to have his accent! =D
                      sigpic

Comment

I definitely prefer the Scottish ...
                        It's darned sexy.
                        sigpic

Comment

So do I! I love the Czech accent, but Scottish accent is way better! =D
                          I would LOVE to have his accent! =D
                          I'd love to be married to a man with that accent. But it's hard to find a black Scottish man. Though English does me in too.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

But it's hard to find a black Scottish man.
                            They're out there! I just saw a gorgeous one on Law and Order UK the other day.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd love to be married to a man with that accent. But it's hard to find a black Scottish man. Though English does me in too.
                              Too young to be married yet, but I'd love to marry... hem... Well, apart from marrying Carson, I dunno yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Too young to be married yet, but I'd love to marry... hem... Well, apart from marrying Carson, I dunno yet.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X