No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hadn't really noticed him looking more tired. But I think he is the sort of man who looks just as good if he is slightly worn round the edges - a sort of lived in look.

It may be end-of-seasonitis. Things tend to be a bit manic at the end, I believe, as they try to fit everything in. And he may well have started working on David Hewlett's film at the same time.

Is the picture you were looking for my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
      I hadn't really noticed him looking more tired. But I think he is the sort of man who looks just as good if he is slightly worn round the edges - a sort of lived in look.

It may be end-of-seasonitis. Things tend to be a bit manic at the end, I believe, as they try to fit everything in. And he may well have started working on David Hewlett's film at the same time.

Is the picture you were looking for my friend.

Yes indeed it was. Okay I'm gonna keep that image in my head for the next 2 hours. I have parents evening tonight at college so I need something to keep me happy as my teachers give out the lecture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That'll do brilliantly.

Thank you ever so much Nel.

Eirual.
      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Hope it goes OK Eirual. Just keep thinking of Carson and you can smile through anything.

Comment

*Thinks* I might take a poster with me lol.

Anybody else agree with me here when I say I'd like to see Carson's private quarters-by which I mean his room. LOL.

Eirual.
          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
            *Thinks* I might take a poster with me lol.

Anybody else agree with me here when I say I'd like to see Carson's private quarters-by which I mean his room. LOL.

Eirual.
            I agree Eirual. I think Paul mentioned it too. Carson seems the sort who would have a room that reflects him. Some people don't change their living space, but I think he would have momentos of home.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
              well i'm off for a few days....(nooooooooo!)....

how about an absolutely adorable pic

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh what a cutie lol tud
              I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

I'd love to get a glimpse into Carson's quarters, a persons room says a great deal about them it'd be nice to add that little bit of flesh to the character.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

We've seen the Scottish 'Kenmore' calender in the infirmary. I bet he has pictures of his family and friends from back home and stuff like that. A scottish throwover would be cool for on his bed and maybe some homemade DVDs with a laptop DVD player.

Maybe they could have a Beckett based episode which involves a scene where he is watching a homemade DVD in his quarters.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                    A scottish throwover would be cool for on his bed
                    I always wondered if this plaid blanket that can be seen on the bed of the second Elizabeth in the infirmary in "Before I sleep" maybe belongs to Carson. Could have been his personal item. I can imagine him so well fetching his personal blanket for the sick, old and fragile lady.

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Yeah, but I think anybody could have brought that blanket. Every car around here seems to have one LOL.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

I could see Carson having a tartan travel rug but you are right Eirual they are common here. I've two in my car. I'm not really sure why I've got two, but it must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

But it would be fun to see Carson's room, and to see what mementos he has there.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                          ...and being slightly less sympathetic for a moment, any know where the hell that gorgeous blue tinted pic at the top of 'Caz's last picture post is from? That is really nice.
                          Poisoning the Well

and BACK from the DEPTHS *hugs Carson*

Comment

just poppin in to wish everyone a happy st.patricks day!!!
                            green guinness for everyone!! hehee its fun being irish!!!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone! I was gone for a bit dealing with some stuff, but it's all worked out. I missed this thread.

I wanted to say I really liked Carson in Allies. First, omg I loved that one scene
                              Spoiler:
                              the "flashing" scene"
                              I just about died! ha ha! Also, on a more serious note, I really liked how
                              Spoiler:
                              He questioned what the Wraith were doing and whether it was ethical. Elizabeth didn't even question it, and frankly, going ot for a sec, I think her character has changed the most as far as getting darker. She used to question unethical decisions, now it doesn't seem that she is bothered by those choices like she used to be. Anyway, so I really liked and appreciated that scene with Carson, because it shows that he is still not sure whether what they are doing is right.

Ok now, I haven't seen too many pics posted as of late, so I'm bringing back the thunk

Here, once again, are some oldies but goodies (then, when are they not goodies ):

Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                              Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

woohoo finally watched allies!!! i loved the
                                Spoiler:
                                flashing scene

Spoiler:

linkin them because of possible spoilers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...is/allies8.jpg
                                looks like hes commentating on something. 'match of the day atlantis.with your hosts, Dr.Carson Beckett and Dr.Elizabeth Weir!!!!.*insert canned applause here*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...is/allies7.jpg
                                aw he needs a hug

Comment

Working...
                                X