No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've forced myself to watch Sunday once or twice since it first aired, and I still cry, but not at the moment that he dies. It's when the pipes strike up at his funeral and during his ghostly discussion with Rodney trying to say good-bye that I start bawling... Yep, I'm still not over it either, and I don't think I ever will be.

Comment

I agree. Those two scenes are the most powerful and the most emotional ones in the eppy.
      sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Paul and David did an awesome job with the good bye scene. Right,lovely pix Mirela!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
          Link to some pics from Paul's new indie film "Hit N Strum'
          http://melissaphoto.squarespace.com/...ce-part-2.html
          That's great to see him in film! I search for "Hit N Strum" in internet and I just found article:

"This is a labour of love for the crew. Caouette, also a songwriter and storyteller, took a break from stuntwork after filming a jailyard brawl for Watchmen. He wrote the musical drama Hit 'N Strum, about a homeless songwriter who is befriended by a rich lawyer after a hit-and-run. Caouette is directing a cast and crew drawn from his friends on the big sets, he stars as the songwriter, and he wrote the story's original songs."

http://www.theprovince.com/entertain...575/story.html

It sounds like a great movie!

Comment

am in serious need of a doctor!! I was sick yesterday but thought I'd be right, now it's Sunday and no place is open. I'm sure Carson will not mind a personal house call.

Comment

I need that housecall too! I've got a cold and need some special TLC from our favorite doctor!

Sounds like I have a busy day ahead of me.
              I've got sick thunkers too, Carson. Don't forget.
              sigpic

Comment

also need to ring Carson and remind him to pick up some penicillin on the way back from Atlantis... have ended up with a bacterial infection. =/

Comment

Just thought I would post this video here of a little tackle hug between Joe, Jason and Christopher...Paul was smart and stepped aside!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oziqtLjbos

Paul was amazing. Very sweet and very approachable. Had me lmao a lot!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Thank you for the vid

I've just been scanning (will read it properly when I've printed it out later on) an interview with Paul on Joe Mallozzi's blog - one where fans asked Paul questions and he was answering some of them - and when he mentioned Doctor Who I was like "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" LOL Wonder what he thinks of it now?

(Doctor Who is my other main love - the other is Paul, hehe - I'm obsessed with the whole show in its entirety)
                    Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

I have a friend that took some awesome pics (of Paul, and everyone else) at Dragon*Con:

la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

*waves to all of my fellow Carson fans* How has everyone been? I really need to stop by here more often. Damn Darth Real Life for interfering in my thunking, etc.

Loverly pics...Mrow!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                          I have a friend that took some awesome pics (of Paul, and everyone else) at Dragon*Con:

That's a lovely pic

Hmm, I've just read that Paul was named after Paul McCartney, how cool is that? The Beatles are one of my favourite bands ever so this little bit of trivia was pleasing to read (as was the rest of it ). Oh and this pic makes me giggle, how I wish I could be around him and find him giving me a cheeky look like that, a proper "How you doin'?" look if ever there was one (I'm a Friends fan so in my head, the "How you doin?" is in the way that Joey says it, hehe )

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                          Julia xx

Comment

*snickers loudly* That vid was hysterical!! Good to see the boys clowning around...kinda makes ya wanna jump on top of the pile don't it? Okay that came out wonky...I meant it in an innocent way mind ya.
                            *dodges bolt of lightning* Right. *waves at Postie* Kick Darth Real Life in the arse okay? More Hot Scot shots please!! hehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves back at Raven* I'd love to chop Darth RL's head off with a lightsaber.

*pulls Carson back to page 1* The lovely Doc should be nowhere else.
                              sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Yeah,I wanna whack off Darth RL's head with a dull scalpel. Thanks for saving our Hot Scot from page whatever. More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X