Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'auc View Post
    Well, I didn't consider it as one of the top episodes, but the knowledge who plays in there, even tho for a little while, it raises the level of episode immensely, at least for me.
    It's a key episode that sets the stage for the rest of the series and even Atlantis. The finding out/discovery of the other races.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Watching "Poisoning the Well" now

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
        Watching "Poisoning the Well" now
        fixing a noisy fan...

Comment

Goodness! My thread is very active again.
          sigpic

Comment

*waves cheerfully from her happy place* Just finished watching 'Poisoning the Well'...had a huge grin on my face watching Paul give an awesome performance. *high fives Paul even though he isn't here* Right. Was it just me or were Paul's eyes really,really blue in this episode? Not that I'm complaining mind you. Just doing a bit of...research. Yup,that's it. Research. Wooohooo!! hehehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *waves cheerfully from her happy place* Just finished watching 'Poisoning the Well'...had a huge grin on my face watching Paul give an awesome performance. *high fives Paul even though he isn't here* Right. Was it just me or were Paul's eyes really,really blue in this episode? Not that I'm complaining mind you. Just doing a bit of...research. Yup,that's it. Research. Wooohooo!! hehehe }:O
              They were.

Half way to 7,000!!

Comment

*does happy dance for AMC* Yay!! Good on ya for the milestone thingy!! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

I'm supporting my favourite scottish friend with this post!

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
                  (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
                  Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

: stumbles in...looking a little green...mumbles something about stomach flu, thunderstorms and hail ...digs out some goodies for the thunkers, sprays them down with Lysol..lays them down and stumbles back out, looking for the bathroom ::

Repost...just because this picture makes me feel better

Ill let one of y'all pic fic this one...the possibilities are endless

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

[QUOTE=JennyMurray;10426544]: stumbles in...looking a little green...mumbles something about stomach flu, thunderstorms and hail ...digs out some goodies for the thunkers, sprays them down with Lysol..lays them down and stumbles back out, looking for the bathroom ::

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...418-0489xb.jpg
                      Repost...just because this picture makes me feel better

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...IMGP2001-1.jpg
                      http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...07_0527031.jpg
                      http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...gillion_11.jpg
                      http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...e/paulkilt.jpg

My goodness. It is true. I have the firmest bum on Atlantis.

Next?
                      sigpic

Comment

Good Force, some of these screenies are really awesome. Live long Paul/Carson

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
                        (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
                        Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

*squishy hugs Jenny and kicks her stomach flu in the arse* Be gone germs!!
                          Lovely pics sweetie!! Hope ya feel better soon...course looking at the firmest bum in Atlantis should help. *points at Lady S.* Ya blew up my brain with your pic fic ya cheeky monkey!! Yay!! More please!! hehehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Putting our Hot Scot on page 1. Woooohooooo!! hehehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Placing our Hot Scott back on page 1.

I've had no thunkers all day! Time for puppy dog eyes.
                              sigpic

Comment

*tries to pet the puppy dog eye guy* Great minds think alike Lady S.!! Or does that mean we're sharing a brain? hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X