No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How nice to find Carson on page 1 again! Guess I'm out of a job now.

Did you hear that? I'm on page 1 now, John!
    I heard. Now shut up before I use this.
    sigpic

Comment

*waits patiently for Sheppy to stun Carson then rushes in to revive him* No Lady S, you have a permanent job keeping us entertained with Carson and Shep...that came out a tad wonky...or naughty. I'm not picky. Keep going Lady S-ya know ya wanna!! Woooohooooo!!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post

Yes, scientists have been working on that for years. To recreate The Flan so everyone can have one.

Did you hear that, Carson? Everyone wants me.
        Och, I heard. Go back to your own thread, John!
        *right-clicks on pic* Two of my favorite things. (Yes, I will admit to being swayed by the loverliness that is The Flan...but I will never falter in the adoration for the HS either!) One can never stare at enough beautiful men now, can they?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
          *right-clicks on pic* Two of my favorite things. (Yes, I will admit to being swayed by the loverliness that is The Flan...but I will never falter in the adoration for the HS either!) One can never stare at enough beautiful men now, can they?
          Absolutely not! And the more to stare at the better!
          And the Stargate world is full of them!

Don't shoot! Don't shoot!

See? It's me! And this is my thread! Don't shoot!
          sigpic

Comment

*plops down in chair with a cold drink and a fan* Ahh...comfy.

LOS- you continually crack me up with the comments.
            sigpic

Comment

Don't shoot! Don't shoot!

Lady these are great! Yes we cannot stare enough... can't wait for whatever you come up with next.

Comment

*suffers drool loss when staring at Carson on his knees* GAH!! Can't think straight...oh the whumpy thoughts flowing through my noggin right now. hehe More fun and frolics Lady S! You're on a roll!! hehehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  *suffers drool loss when staring at Carson on his knees* GAH!! Can't think straight...oh the whumpy thoughts flowing through my noggin right now. hehe More fun and frolics Lady S! You're on a roll!! hehehe }:O
                  Yeah have to admit can't think to straight myself now.... all I can manage to do is post this other pic from Misbegotten ... while we wait for more lovely pics and captions from Lady

Comment

hi

am new to forum but loving it and definately loving the Dr Beckett/Paul McGillion eye candy! to point of I have been having funny SGA dreams

who in the right mind doesn't adore Carson? haven't seen season 3 all way through yet though I know something horrible happens

Anyway, my current fave pics from Season 2

spoilered to save space
                    Spoiler:

hmm I think all are from Duet actually? ah well not cap'd many episodes yet, as you can tell I like the tall, dark and intelligent (am 5'6" so doesn't take too much to be considered tall) and Sheppard is *far* too similar to my brother for comfort (attitude/character more than looks)

ps like my sig? I maded it myself
                    Last edited by CarsonsKitty; 01 May 2009, 07:19 PM.
                    sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by CityKitty View Post
                      hi

am new to forum but loving it and definately loving the Dr Beckett/Paul McGillion eye candy! to point of I have been having funny SGA dreams

who in the right mind doesn't adore Carson? haven't seen season 3 all way through yet though I know something horrible happens

Anyway, my current fave pics from Season 2

hmm I think all are from Dual actually? ah well not cap'd many episodes yet, as you can tell I like the tall, dark and intelligent (am 5'6" so doesn't take too much to be considered tall) and Sheppard is *far* too similar to my brother for comfort (attitude/character more than looks)

ps like my sig? I maded it myself

Hi and welcome CityKitty! Thanks for the lovely pics! Nice sig too! Hope to see you around here again.....it is a great place to adore the many views !

Comment

: Guys, I call for a meeting about missing lab coats I left. I want to know who took them?

: Dr. Beckett, I know who took your lab coats. Come to my office.

( sigh)

: It's few of your fans who sneaked in to steal them for keepsake. they took pics of you in their blackberry during you sleep on desk.

oh my dear!

I better check up for my lemon-printed drawers.

Comment

Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

: John, Bad News: Noone take anything from your quarter as Carson is very popular in Stargate's fan base. I am sorry, John

: UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR!

(SOUND OF GLASS CRUNCHING!)

: Oh fark! MY LOVELY GLASS PANEL!

: I get pissed off!

: John, I have your thread lock down for three months for replacing my glass panel!

: Love, I heard glass cracking?

Comment

*gigglesnort*
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                                I wanna see who's got you all aflutter! :'D Perhaps a private Photobucket?

Now, I just need something that awesome to happen to me...I'm still picking myself back up from the epic failure that was last year. >_<;
                                Ok ok!!! I do happen to carry my camera with me in my bag at all times, I'll see what I can do

Aaaww! I sowry about last year *hugs* Just, my advice... don't look for it. I met this guy in my english class of all places. XD

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Working...
                                X