sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      Ma fongue's all dwied out now. Fanks LJR02!! Got more? hehe }:O
      Sure

Comment

and another one for you all

Comment

Shtop shtaring at me lid tha Carson!! It's LJR02's fault...she posted some hot pics of ya and my tongue dried out. My excuse. Sticking to it. More please! I just rehydrated and got drool to lose! *cheeky grin* heehee }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Shtop shtaring at me lid tha Carson!! It's LJR02's fault...she posted some hot pics of ya and my tongue dried out. My excuse. Sticking to it. More please! I just rehydrated and got drool to lose! *cheeky grin* heehee }:O
            and I haven't gotten to the soldiery pics yet....

Comment

What a lovely way to head off to dream land-thinking about soldier Carson.
              You are a cheeky monkey LJR02!! Thanks for the inspiration! *tackle hugs
              LJR02* Good night!! Wooohoooo!!!!!!!! hehehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

What a lovely way to head off to dream land-thinking about soldier Carson.
                You are a cheeky monkey LJR02!! Thanks for the inspiration! *tackle hugs
                LJR02* Good night!! Wooohoooo!!!!!!!! hehehe }:O
                Good Night... here ya go

Soldiery picspam !!!

Spoiler:

Comment

I too should try to pull myself away and go to sleep. Leaving you all with another soldiery pic......

Sweet Scot Dreams everyone!!

Comment

Okay, this is too much for me. I'm watching a ridiculously sexy David James Elliott movie on Showcase while looking at this marvellous picspam.

Paul McGillion + David James Elliott = HEADEXPLODEY. O8

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                      Okay, this is too much for me. I'm watching a ridiculously sexy David James Elliott movie on Showcase while looking at this marvellous picspam.

Paul McGillion + David James Elliott = HEADEXPLODEY. O8
                      LOL Well I have a doctor here who may can help... though most likely will just send you over the edge again

Comment

*picks up the pieces of Haliyah's head and hands them back* Wicked soldier Carson picspam LJR02!! Nice way to start off a Monday! I love Paul as Bond. Makes me all nice and tingly. A bit warm too. *cheeky grin*
                        hehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

*just dropping by to rescue Carson from page 2 with another soldiery pic

Comment

*runs in* Just doing my job. Come on, Carson, let's get you back to page 1!

sigpic

Comment

Thunkers, help me! I am afflicting with Chicago-itis. As in should I take the plunge and go. The lovely Paul is going to be there, you know, with all those other lovely, lovely men...
                              I don't know what to do.

How am I supposed to resist this?
                              sigpic

Comment

You should come Lady, it's going to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

I just got 'A Dog's Breakfast' today! Now I just have to find time to watch it.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X