No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's okay,Postie! Go and get some rest.
    *shakes finger* Just don't let it happen again!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
      That's okay,Postie! Go and get some rest.
      *shakes finger* Just don't let it happen again!
      Yes Ma'am!

Blue eyes...green eyes...blue eyes...green eyes. I can't decide! Dang it!

Can I have one of each? Please?

(Okay, I am off to bed...I'll be back tomorrow and hop to find some loverly Scot posted. Night all!)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
        Yes Ma'am!

Blue eyes...green eyes...blue eyes...green eyes. I can't decide! Dang it!

Can I have one of each? Please?

(Okay, I am off to bed...I'll be back tomorrow and hop to find some loverly Scot posted. Night all!)
        Of course. One guy with blue eyes.
        One guy with green eyes.
        That's a wonderful prescription.

Goodnight, Postie! Sweet dreams.

sigpic

Comment

Yummy pics everyone!! I got in 9.5 miles today walking so I'm a tad knackered. I'm really enjoying all the great Paul pics-he's very inspiring ya know. *cheeky grin* I've heard our Hot Scot's an athlete-I know he wrestled at university and he jogs and swims when he has time (or so I've heard-please correct me if I'm wrong). *floats off to happy place thinking about a sweaty Hot Scot* Ahem. Right. Where was I? So I've got an idea I'm gonna share and see what ya think. Since I'm walking in the Relay for Life next month to honor my family members, I wanted to know if any of you have someone you'd like me to honor. For those of you who do have someone, I'd like you to PM me so I can get the honoree's name and write it in a notebook I'll keep with me during the 12 hour event to keep me motivated. Don't worry, no one but me will see any information you share with me. It's just a thought from a daft bird. More Hot Scot pics please!! Woooohoooo!!! hehehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
            I would save him but these 16 hour work days (over the next couple of days) are killing me. I do nothing really but work and sleep (and spend a few minutes online relaxing.)

*has no CB/PM pics to post at the moment* Sowwy!

Postie...hope you do get your rest.... hang in there... you'll make it! I'm sure I'll be posting a few..so you can see some more pics when you log back on.

Comment

*Seems to be alone in here for the moment... so just taking in the lovely scenery and leaving a few more

Comment

You are not alone LJR02!! I'm here just enjoying the Hot Scot pics. Lovely shots you've posted. You've got more right? I love Hot Scot scenery. Makes me think of scruff for some reason. Paul does scruff so well. *cheeky wink* hehehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

I do have more

Comment

LJR02!! I'm here!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      You are not alone LJR02!! I'm here just enjoying the Hot Scot pics. Lovely shots you've posted. You've got more right? I love Hot Scot scenery. Makes me think of scruff for some reason. Paul does scruff so well. *cheeky wink* hehehe }:O
                      Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      LJR02!! I'm here!!
                      Hi Crimson and AMC !!!

Comment

Oh bugger!! Carson in the chair,eyes shut in deep concentration, and scruffy!! *drinks tons of water to rehydrate from drool loss* I'm good.
                        More scruffy Carson please!! Wooohoooo!! hehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
                          Hello!!!

I snuggle with Carson for real every night!! Mah ha ha!! He's so cozy........
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Comment

Oh that last pic makes me wanna snuggle Carson. Ya got more snuggly shots LJR02? *cheeky wink* hehehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Oh that last pic makes me wanna snuggle Carson. Ya got more snuggly shots LJR02? *cheeky wink* hehehe }:O
                                *knows what you mean... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X