No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pic fic and captions! And that pic with Paul and David H. just begs for a naughty caption too but I left my thinking cap in the washing machine.
    It must've been nice to ride Paul's elevator. *whistles innocently* hahahahaha }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      Awesome pic fic and captions! And that pic with Paul and David H. just begs for a naughty caption too but I left my thinking cap in the washing machine.
      It must've been nice to ride Paul's elevator. *whistles innocently* hahahahaha }:O
      If PM rides for 4th time, you ask him if you like to take a pic of him for sake of "Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk" posters.

Comment

Yeah what Earthgate Ricky said. On a side note, today I got the SGA audio book Paul narrated Perchance to Dream. Awesome. Wicked. Enjoyed the hell outta that book. Paul did an incredible job (duh!!) and it was a really cool concept. Just gotta get batteries so my CD walk man doesn't croak any time soon. *floats off to happy place* hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          IIn the beginning the character use imbalance didn't bother me that much. Shep's your lead so he's going to be in the forefront 98% of the time. I can see the same thing with Rodney, especially if they're working to really push the science fiction aspect of things. Though, I would agree that it did get a little ridiculous as the show went on. Every hero needs to rely on his team and sometimes they pushed that aside.
          I always thought even though Shep was the 'lead' that SGA would have been best as an ensemble cast and it even looked to be heading that way in the early seasons.

Anyways, I have some links to con photos -- I'll post them in a little bit in case some more pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            I always thought even though Shep was the 'lead' that SGA would have been best as an ensemble cast and it even looked to be heading that way in the early seasons.

Anyways, I have some links to con photos -- I'll post them in a little bit in case some more pop up.
            Wheeee!

Comment

Some here, you have to download the .zip file but it only takes a few seconds.

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/215771.html

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                Some here, you have to download the .zip file but it only takes a few seconds.

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/215771.html

Thanks a Billion! Paul looked great!

his Scot buns are great!

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  Hullo lovelies.
                  Haven't been here for ages. Hope you all are okay.

Just here to leave some icons I did for the icons of sga challenges.
                  Snurchable.

Love the second row of icons. <3 Especially the two in the middle.

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky
                  his Scot buns are great!
                  ...I am so getting those pictures.
                  ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                    Love the second row of icons. <3 Especially the two in the middle.
                    Luci's icons are awesome. I'll use some of these sometime.

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                    ...I am so getting those pictures.

Nice to see you around here Emre. lots of old people coming back lately! *g*

Comment

Love the Con pics! So cool. I'm surprised I was able to pull myself away from them and actually get work accomplished today!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

What? Scottish bum photos!
                        I'll have to unzip that zip file. Except on my computer it takes a while.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                          What? Scottish bum photos!
                          I'll have to unzip that zip file. Except on my computer it takes a while.
                          Well. I join too to unzip pictures of his cute buns!

Last edited by Earthgate Ricky; 06 April 2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

LOL!
                            Love it.
                            Of course I just want to gaze into those blue eyes, that's all.
                            sigpic

Comment

for fun.. I searched and find a recipe for "Scottish Hot Cross Buns" recipe

We better re-name it "Scottish Hot Carson's Buns". LOL

Comment

Beckett's Buns, right over here! Nice and toasty! Get them while they're hot!

They're talking about me bum again, colonel!
                                I know, they always talk about mine. Get used to it.

Maybe I'll just sit here so they can't see it.
                                Won't work. They still know it's there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X