• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    Spoiler:
    *steals Carson clone*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      ROTFLMAO!! What a riot Lady S!! OMG!! Definitely don't pick on the Hot Scot!! So...where can I get my Carson clone?? Amazon.com? E-bay? Pegasus Mart? hehehe }:O
      Twinchaosblade is the thread member who holds Carson Clone granting capabilities To get a clone I think you have to have 300 posts in this thread... right guys? Unfortunatly Twinnyis currently MIA

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        Twinchaosblade is the thread member who holds Carson Clone granting capabilities To get a clone I think you have to have 300 posts in this thread... right guys? Unfortunatly Twinnyis currently MIA
        I just passed 300 but I already thought I had one. lol.

My Carson won icontest.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          I just passed 300 but I already thought I had one. lol.

My Carson won icontest.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...391stplace.jpg
          Lol, I think I got one before 300 in here too

Congrats!! Carson icons are really the best, in my humble opinion... albeit a slightly biased opinion

Comment

Hello all... i've been around the forum making different music videos and graphics for different characters and I finally got around to making a video for Carson. Its a bit sad though . Its a video for "Sunday" and its set to "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" by Green Day. I hope you all like it.

Carson Beckett - Time of Your Life

oh and I made a little banner for Carson too

Comment

Lovely banner Spork!! Thanks for the tip Idlewild!! Congrats on your win Reiko! Awesome work all around everyone!! So, when ya folks think of
              Paul McGillion, what song comes to mind? Just a fun thought to start off the weekend. hehehehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Beckett Thunkers!
                Just popping in a few pics. Don't worry, I'm under control now.

Oh darn, those just beg for captions, don't they?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes they're begging. So can I. It's not pretty btw so please caption away
                  Lady!! And don't worry about being in control...I like it when ya pic fic to your heart's content. Yes I'm a bad influence. Still don't know what a halo is. hehehheehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    So, when ya folks think of
                    Paul McGillion, what song comes to mind? Just a fun thought to start off the weekend. hehehehe }:O
                    Umm.... I think of this song, or... rather, this song makes me think of Carson/Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAsraTQxmMg

Mostly because...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...Paul has been asked if he goes "traditional" when he wears his kilt. To my knowledge he has yet to give us an actual answer

*has a gutter mind*

Comment

Hmmm, well, one of us will just have to find out, won't we? ;P

Comment

*Dives into gutter* That video was hysterical!! OMG!! Can't stop laughing!
                        Yup, I see a research project for you folks who can get to a con thats got
                        Paul. Oookay, anyone else got a song that screams Paul and all his Hot Scot
                        glory? Floats off to happy place. hehehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Halo? Oh, yeah, I have one of those...but it keeps falling off.
                          I have no idea why. *snickers*

Hmm...my thunkers seem to be talking about my kilt...again.
                          And if I go "traditional" when I wear it.

That really depends if it's a cold day or not.

There goes my halo again.
                          sigpic

Comment

LMAO Lady!! Love your pic fic bit. So what is this halo thing some people seem to have? I've got tiny horns on the top of my head. Is a halo a horn ring? *GIGGLES INNOCENTLY* hehehehehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

It's too quiet to hear from Paul...

I'm dying to know what he's doing in upcoming TV or movie?

( I know about "24" and "Star Trek" as I think about going to see Paul in Star Trek in May.)

: You are very impatient, my dear Earthgate Ricky?

: Paul, I hope to see you in future tv series soon.

Comment

Couple of caps of Carson's first appearance on our screens

Spoiler:

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X