No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in here since I made something that might interest the Carson fans. I made a Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion-ish vid recently and finally decided to share it. Anyone interested in viewing can head on over to my LJ for more info. Hope some people will like.

Link to my LJ: http://jcjoeyfreak.livejournal.com/270293.html

Comment

Carson needs votes! You just need to type in his name
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...52#post9095152

Comment

oh my, amazing vid, very nice behind the scenes stuff there.
        added it to my collection)

thanks for making it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcjoeyfreak View Post
          Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in here since I made something that might interest the Carson fans. I made a Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion-ish vid recently and finally decided to share it. Anyone interested in viewing can head on over to my LJ for more info. Hope some people will like.

Link to my LJ: http://jcjoeyfreak.livejournal.com/270293.html
          I added it to my YouTube collection. It's super-cool!

I love it when Paul hugged David as Jason look over when they walked to a set.

AAAwwwwwww!

Comment

Originally posted by jetflair View Post
            Hi everyone! I don't know if any of you remember me It's been kind of a rough year, sorry to vanish. I'm really happy to read that tonight's ep was a good one for Carson, I have to wait until itunes has it for me to download before I can see it.
            Hee, jet, of course I remember you! I still need to see Friday's episode too, but whet I've heard sounds good. (My flist is never wrong.) I still need to download it, but first I'm busy writing hatemail to the makeup department. Can we have our old makeup and hair back, please?

But I'm relieved to know he actually got a good, decent episode. I hear it's very Classic 'Lantis, in which I can pretend Lizzeh is waiting for them all back at home. *g*

Comment

Hi eryone! I don't know if any of you remember me It's been kind of a rough year, sorry to vanish. I'm really happy to read that tonight's ep was a good one for Carson, I have to wait until itunes has it for me to download before I can see it.
              Hi Jet, glad to see you back.
              does this mean the carson.com website will be more active again)
              sigpic

Comment

little bit of OT news i just have to tell:

as some of you know i breed cats: burmese cats.
                i had a litter last year from which i sold a little female to germany to a breederfriend.
                i named her "Mc Gillion" after Paulie offcourse, because she was very handsome and well, i am a Paul/Carson thunker offcourse, duh...

i got an email from my friend this morning saying that Mc Gillion went to her first catshow yesterday in Frechen, Germany and won:
                best in variety (collourprice), best in show, best of best and best overall, lol....

she won the show)

well, what can i say, she can't go wrong with that name.

btw, i sold a litterbrother of her to a cattery in danmark and named him Carson offcourse. *grinn*)
                Hope he makes allot of little "carson's" overthere.

i am walking with a big smile on my face all morning i can tell you.
                sigpic

Comment

JEEEETTT!!! *tacklehug* you are back. I hope RL calmed a little bit down for you

And I haven't been in here for ages. How is everybody? what was the title of the latest eisode with him again? I'm sure I watched it but can't remember.

Now that's cool Meezer. Spread the (Carson)love all over Europe, after this we can take over the world and i'm so glad little McGillion won those shows. The Germans have a real good taste

Comment

Where'd everyone go?

Flying by to post some links to some cute new photos.

First, someone just posted this little gem over at flickr:

And there are a bunch of great shots from the recent F.A.C.T.S convention in Belgium here:

http://www.faeries.be/photosthumb.php?idPhoto=468

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                      Where'd everyone go?

And there are a bunch of great shots from the recent F.A.C.T.S convention in Belgium here:

Sweet find TJuk -- Thanks for sharing!

Oh and Meez -- lovely story about your kitty, how cute!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                        Where'd everyone go?

First, someone just posted this little gem over at flickr:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/...381692.jpg?v=0

nice!!

that first piccy is so funny!!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Wow! It really is dead around here! Oh well, here's some more photos from the F.A.C.T.S convention in Ghent, Belgium a few weeks ago:

Paul at the Belgium 'Continuum' premiere:

Paul & Cliff Simon at the Belgium 'Continuum' premiere enjoy the beer:

And some fun from the event:

Comment

Paul had a great times with his fans!

Comment

I LOVE the pictures TJ!! Gosh, he looks like he would be so much fun to just hang out with

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

OH LA LA!!! Looks like Leia's got her eye (or should I say chain?) on our Mr. McGillion!!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X