Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
      LOL, and he didnnt misspeeel anyting!
      haha indeed. maybe that's why it took him 2 years

Comment

LOL, and he didnnt misspeeel anyting!
        LOL

I think it was hilarious to get that signed picture after all that time *giggles

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

» Hee, lucky phibi!

Comment

Really quick hello! Stealing a minute on campus to post.

Chaotic week around here. My brother moves away next weekend :'( , I move two weeks after that to my new apartment , in the meantime, we're living very Spartan and everything in the house is being moved around and painted.

But, I'm fully accepted to Texas State University and, if all goes right, I'm getting a Teaching Assistantship for the fall semester! *fingers crossed*

In the meantime, celebrating brother's birthday today (he'll have moved by the real day), getting him caught up on Doctor Who and Reaper before he goes (plus keeping up with Atlantis), and generally trying to find time to relax and write in between.

Yay about Beckett being back next week! I'm moving the weekend "Whispers" is on, so must ask my dad if he'll tape it if my TV's not hooked up.

Hope everyone's well! I've missed you guys!

Seti

Comment

whoa, SETI_fan, sounds full on!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                hey look what I had in my mail today

Spoiler:

I never expected to get a signed picture when I wrote him almost two years ago *lol* You can't say he doesn't answer his fanmail
                LOL, it's funny After two years, he realized he knows you very well and OMG, he didn't send anything to you for 2 years.... Now it was the time

Comment

Page 3?!

Random Paul question...

Is the tattoo on his upper right shoulder real or was it just for ADB movie? If real - anyone know the story behind it?

l need a sig, I think, awfully dull down here...

Comment

He has two tattoos now, one on each shoulder, so yes, the tattoo we saw in ADB was real. As for whether or not there's a story behind it, you'd probably have to ask Paul.

Comment

hmm i guess that's probably why we never saw shirtless!Carson on the show, but I don't know what would be so difficult about Beckett actually having tattooos...

Comment

.:Mmmm, yum, tattoos...I love tattoos.

Comment

*wonders if he has tattoos in... other... places*

Comment

.:xD

.:I want an Atlantis tattoo.

Comment

He has two tattoos now, one on each shoulder, so yes, the tattoo we saw in ADB was real. As for whether or not there's a story behind it, you'd probably have to ask Paul.
                              Yeah, he said nothing about his tattoos, he just showed them last year

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                                .:xD

.:I want an Atlantis tattoo.
                                me too. I thought of getting the earth address as a tattoo. I know there was a SG1 episode where Jack's mind was overwritten with the ancient knowledge and he was repeatingly saying a word what the others from the team didn't know. then they figured out that the particular syllables where actually names for constellations (so it actually was an address). I wonder if the name of my hometown also can be "translated" into these syllables - So Berlin's got an own gateaddress. I know that in reality this isn't possible, bu I was just wondering, you know? does anybody have an idea if one also can translate names into gateaddresses?

Comment

Working...
                                X