No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RodneyIsGodney, those are adorable and amusing...

*Caz reappears*

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Me again! If you've seen A Dog's Breakfast then you know who this is!
      <snip>
      » LOL! Those are like, the best ever!

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
      Helllooooo.....
      » Welcome back! ((HUG))

» Aand. I'll get that Carson-centric episode review/discussion up sometime eventually really soon

» Also, have ya'll seen the new Seed Promo Pictures? I have some links and commentary to them here: http://reiko-afterglow.livejournal.com/3611.html However, I must find the original topic ..

Comment

thanks for alerting me to those pics, reiko wow I forgot how much I missed HAZMATS OF HOTNESS. And of course I start humming "I've got the hots... for what's in the box..."

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          thanks for alerting me to those pics, reiko wow I forgot how much I missed HAZMATS OF HOTNESS. And of course I start humming "I've got the hots... for what's in the box..."
          » And, he is kind of in a box at the moment

» Hazmat Hotness =

Comment

You missed the pecs appeal shot then

Spoiler:

You can find all of them at the new LJ account here:

http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/14409.html#cutid1

Comment

*droooooooooool*

You can even see... nm.

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
              You missed the pecs appeal shot then

Spoiler:

You can find all of them at the new LJ account here:

http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/14409.html#cutid1

Comment

My attempt at an avatar of the "pecs appeal shot". Wasn't sure about the hair tho. It's so dark now and it looks shorter.

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 June 2008, 04:14 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

cshwayze! Welcome back!!!

Fedcon news for me.....
                  Spoiler:
                  So, you have no idea how i hate to say this, but it's really looking like I won't be able to go

Not only has my check STILL not cleared but I also have had a bunch of things come up lately financial wise and I just don't think I even have the money to afford to go... I am getting really bummed out about it as it's getting closer.

What can I say, a lot of this is horse related, and I gotta admit, the horse comes first in my world. They aren't cheap and things will come up that need to be paid for and taken care of... My horse is my life and I'm not going to skimp on his care, even if that means I won't have the money for a fun trip away (no matter how bad I want to go). Heh, that and I am getting in desperate need of a new laptop. I'm moving out soon and need my own computer badly.

*sigh* I wish I had a money tree in my back yard...

Not much else from me tonight guys, it's been a long weekend and I'm still dead tired, off to bed for me!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                    cshwayze! Welcome back!!!

Fedcon news for me.....
                    Spoiler:
                    So, you have no idea how i hate to say this, but it's really looking like I won't be able to go

Not only has my check STILL not cleared but I also have had a bunch of things come up lately financial wise and I just don't think I even have the money to afford to go... I am getting really bummed out about it as it's getting closer.

What can I say, a lot of this is horse related, and I gotta admit, the horse comes first in my world. They aren't cheap and things will come up that need to be paid for and taken care of... My horse is my life and I'm not going to skimp on his care, even if that means I won't have the money for a fun trip away (no matter how bad I want to go). Heh, that and I am getting in desperate need of a new laptop. I'm moving out soon and need my own computer badly.

*sigh* I wish I had a money tree in my back yard...

Not much else from me tonight guys, it's been a long weekend and I'm still dead tired, off to bed for me!
                    Aww. I'm sorry you don't get to go. I don't get to go either. Maybe we can have our own party...haha! I understand completely about your horse. My horse is just a glorified lawn mower right now...soon to change. But if anything ever happened to him health wise, I know I'd do everything I could (financially willing) to make sure he got the treatment he needed. And moving for the first time in your life takes a lot out of your piggy bank too as I'm finding out. :/ And I still don't have my new laptop yet...

I'm actually really very upset about FedCon, cause seriously, when is Paul ever gonna be 3hrs away from me again?!?! I hope everyone going has a kick ass time. Give him a hug from me!

*insert dirt picture here*
                    Because I'm on my mom's computer and can't get to my photos :/
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Wasn't sure about the hair tho. It's so dark now and it looks shorter.
                      I think we should start a campaign to get the pointy-do back!!! I miss the pointy-do & stubble of season one!!!

Comment

I hope it's not too bad but Paul seems older with this style... Much older

Comment

I'll do a longer post tonight, but I had a minute and wanted to say hi!

Idlewild, I'm so sorry to hear you won't be able to make it, but you're absolutely right: your horse's care is more important than a con. I wish it could have worked out so everyone could get what they wanted/needed, but that is how life goes sometimes. If you want, I can PM you my cell phone number so at least you can chat with a few of us during the weekend.

Speaking of Fedcon, what time on Friday is Paul's Q&A? I fly in that day around 1 or 2 (gotta check my ticket) and would be so frustrated if I missed it because I picked too late a flight.

(((((cshawzye)))))!!!! Great to see you back online! Congrats on the major life happenings!

DrsChick, nice to meet you! I'm not sure if I was posting yet when you were last here. (If you were, forgive me. My memory sucks.)

Okay, more tonight! Thanks for the lovely pics too! What is it about him in scrubs in a bed that's so cute? I think the expression adds to it. Jenny, you're right that he looks older in the pic with Sheppard than usual. Wonder how they'll explain the haircut?

Seti

Comment

My attempt at an avatar of the "pecs appeal shot". Wasn't sure about the hair tho. It's so dark now and it looks shorter.

» CUTE!!!

I think we should start a campaign to get the pointy-do back!!! I miss the pointy-do & stubble of season one!!!
                            » Ditto! I want my pointy-do back

Comment

thank you for the pics^^. Maybe we really should start a "Save Carson's Hair" - campain. Or I'll just comment JM's blog that I want his pointy-do back

RIG I love this avatar.
                              Last edited by Fainne; 04 June 2008, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                                Speaking of Fedcon, what time on Friday is Paul's Q&A? I fly in that day around 1 or 2 (gotta check my ticket) and would be so frustrated if I missed it because I picked too late a flight.
                                His Q&A session is from 6 - 6:45. Best hurry once you've checked in!

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                                Fedcon news for me.....
                                Spoiler:

Hon, call them up and ask about your check, even if you've decided you can't go. Their number is on the site, 877-203-4175. At least find out what the heck was going on with your registration.

Seconded!

Comment

Working...
                                X