sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Sunny greetings from Germany!
      Sun is shining, sky is blue.
      *sighs*

Scoooootland!
      awwww! I love this picture...

great, the german Post is on strike and I'm not sure with which company I shall send the CD to Paul's agency.

Comment

They don't strike here.
        I was confused seeing the postman at work today.
        Didn't get any letter. I wanted to ask him.
        But I didn't see him anymore.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          They don't strike here.
          I was confused seeing the postman at work today.
          Didn't get any letter. I wanted to ask him.
          But I didn't see him anymore.
          we also got letters today but they said there will be more strikes coming up and I don't want the CD being lost somewhere just because of that rediculous strike. Any idea which further company ships to Canada? Hermes, UPS etc.?

Comment

*wanders sheepishly back in*

Hi guys! I know, I've been MIA as of late My show season is starting with my horse, and I've been so incredibly busy by the time I get onto the computer at the end of the day I'm too tired and lazy to wander over to gateworld and catch up. But... here I am! Finally!! Just skimmed over the last few pages, alas I doubt i'll go back and catch up on everything since I got sidetracked, but hey, as least I'm alive!

I did read to enough to hear the word..... PARTY!! YEY!! Thanks Caz for throwing a party, and I'm not too late!! Something was bugging me to get back on here... now I know why

Oda, sounds like you are having fun so far on your trip! Bummer you couldn't get to compete. When are you going to be in CO?

Oh, and a huge fat welcome to all the newbies!!!

Now I'm going to go get lost in those delicious pic spams Caz posted....

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              we also got letters today but they said there will be more strikes coming up and I don't want the CD being lost somewhere just because of that rediculous strike. Any idea which further company ships to Canada? Hermes, UPS etc.?
              I would say UPS or DHL.

idlewild- That is neat about show season. Have you competed in any yet this year? Can't wait for the Carson party!!

Comment

Dragging myself out of the stress pile that is schoolwork. I'm afraid to even look at how many pages have been posted since I could last check in. *whimper* Well, I'll just try to get caught up as best I can, I guess. Then I'll do some kind of multi-quote to touch on everything. I read the most recent page at least.

It's been such a hectic few weeks. I actually had as close to a stress-breakdown as I've had in a while this past Sunday, with several major projects due for school, an unending list of chores, and my stepmom in a Mood (which should be written in a font that drips blood or is made of fire or something) tearing into me over everything I was doing wrong as I did the chores or left something somewhere where she knocked it over (and made me clean it up). At least that's past now and the work's done, though it's left me with a nasty cold in its wake. This week should be cool, though, since my stepmom and brother are out of town for various trips, so I'll have the house to myself most of the day and quality time with my mom this weekend.

Big thanks to everyone for all the kind comments on my latest fic! I'm really glad you liked it! I'm so eager for season 5 to start. I need my Carson fix! At least I stole enough time the other night to watch the feature about Paul on the Season 2 DVDs. Absolutely lovely to hear such complimentary words about him and his personality. Very bittersweetly ironic with the discussion of how they look forward to exploring the character more for years to come. I take it Martin Gero likely argued against killing off Carson. Shame he didn't win.

Silversi, I absolutely loved Rodney and Carson's interaction in Kindred pt. 2. Seeing McKay all protective and following Beckett around like a puppy dog was just adorable. I so miss seeing those two play off each other on a regular basis. (At least we still have season 5 and the ADB sequel, right?)

Haliyah & Idlewild, as soon as you guys have some ideas about when you'll be arriving/leaving from Dallas, let me know. I've taken the Thursday and Monday around the con off from work so I have a buffer to work with, but I don't want to start buying plane tickets until I know what nights we're planning to book the room for. (i.e. are you staying Sunday night or flying out that day? That sort of stuff.) Feel free to PM me to chat about it. (I still can't type PM without thinking of what else it stands for...) And good luck with show season, Idlewild!

Okay, will catch up more soon! I hope everyone's doing well. Everything going okay? Life being kind?

Seti

Comment

Oh my goodness. Seti!
                  I'm to tired to read all you wrote!

My bed is calling for me!

*squeee*

Talk to you later!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                    idlewild- That is neat about show season. Have you competed in any yet this year? Can't wait for the Carson party!!
                    Yep, I've done two competitions so far. One last month that I placed second in, and one just this past Saturday that I placed first twice in I am very happy so far with my horse! Now we've got a month of conditioning ahead of us before a big competition at the end of may.

Seti, look for a pm

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                      Thanks Caz for throwing a party, and I'm not too late!! Something was bugging me to get back on here... now I know why

<snip>

Now I'm going to go get lost in those delicious pic spams Caz posted....
                      PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or possible one with the Force...

Joining the ancient Jedi order of The Beckett.

(and enjoy those caps!)

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                        Hi guys! I know, I've been MIA as of late My show season is starting with my horse, and I've been so incredibly busy by the time I get onto the computer at the end of the day I'm too tired and lazy to wander over to gateworld and catch up. But... here I am! Finally!!
                        YAYYYY! idlewild's back!

Here, have a piccie:

ETA: Oh my ... I just noticed I reached 500 posts! When did that happen?

Comment

Whoops- sorry folks, that was meant to be a PM.

Here, have another nice pic.

Last edited by TJinLOCA; 22 April 2008, 07:32 PM. Reason: Just braindead, I guess.

Comment

Nice pic. Cute face.

Comment

congrates TJ to the 500 posts!!! and thank you for the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                congrates TJ to the 500 posts!!! and thank you for the pics
                                Thanks, Fainne!

I think it's funny that you're almost to 500 and you joined less than 2 months ago - I've been posting for almost a year and a half and just now got there! I'm such a slowpoke.

Kinda like a turtle.

Comment

Working...
                                X