Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Tell me more, tell me more...

(Grease... Summer Loving...[?])
    That's the idea: he makes us breakfast and we just look at him *lol*
    *you're the one that I want.. uhuhuhhhh*

Comment

Or what about our special lovesong?

"You're beautifuuuuul...you're beautifuuuuuul....you're beautifuuul it's true..."
      sigpic

Comment

"You're beautifuuuuul...you're beautifuuuuuul....you're beautifuuul it's true..."
        We could make a Carson soundtrack!!!

I like the idea of switching around breakfast duties.

Comment

noo, that's Snape's song. what else would fit Paul? what about "heaven" by Brian Adams?

We could make a Carson soundtrack!!!

I like the idea of switching around breakfast duties.
          yay... let's collect all our favourite lovesongs and send them to him on a CD. A friend did that in another forum (a CD for Eddie and Michael Spears). They really liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by jetflair View Post
            Great PM, Haliyah! I was wondering myself who would be bothered by it. I am new to this thread, but I was very much enjoying the sense of community that was generated by the slightly off-topic discussions. Some of the best friendships can be made online when a strong common interest (such as the love of Carson Beckett) brings people with similar natures together.

Bottom line? I was enjoying it.

*gets out Carson-party stuffed turtles*
            Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            Thanks Haliyah... You're right. I hope Sky will understand this.
            .:Thanks, guys. I hope she understands, too.

After some thought about the current discussion, I'm throwing together a Carson fan site with a forum (at carsonbeckett.com) - so soon there will be a place to talk off topic all we wish.
            .:Wait, hang on; don't start it yet. If you want, I could collaborate on it with you and make the wallpaper site part of it. I would prefer it if the forum were just for us, though. No one who isn't part of the thunk thread would have access to it, and that would suit me just fine.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            did somebody say "party"? *putting on the party-hat* What about a wraith-pinata? (btw I love the wraith - I just couldn't think of another race/person)

"did somebody say pinata?"

Spoiler:
            concerning the OT. I also didn't feel it was too much off topic because somehow we always did it back to Paul/Carson. I was just enjoying that we all get along with each other well and share the same humor. I really hope that Skydiver will understand this. I know we could do it in the off topic area but sometimes one thought leads to another and I believe it disturbs the flow of words when we change the thread - you know what I mean. But i'll put all off topic into spoilers from now on.
            .:*sigh* I miss her parties...

Spoiler:
            .:Thank you. I'm glad we could provide a comfortable environment.

<snip>

Hmmm, wallpaper......I'd love to see a "Carson in his tactical gear" themed one.......
            .:http://www.box.net/shared/tuu8tx1a8i

.:

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
            "Dry mouth, headache, the irresistable urge to run on a small wheel"
            .:LOL!!!

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
            oh dear, you do blush easilly) (taps Fainne's hand)
            this Gideon (i don't know the series) has more of a look like " If only...".

i think Paul's scene in SGF would cause you probably to "faint" in a very womanly fashion.
            that particular scene (which i didn't see yet, only was teased with by PHIBI!, (points in her direction!)
            has some good (serious) written reviews on the net.
            yes it seems to be pretty explicit (sp?), but given from what i have seen from Paul's acting on SGA i think he probably would be able to play something like that in a tastefull (and hot *grinn*) manner.
            .:Oh yes. Both tasteful and hot, indeed. The best thing? It's not just gratuitous. The scene actually has a purpose.
            Last edited by Haliyah; 17 March 2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
              [color=hotpink]

.:Wait, hang on; don't start it yet. If you want, I could collaborate on it with you and make the wallpaper site part of it. I would prefer it if the forum were just for us, though. No one who isn't part of the thunk thread would have access to it, and that would suit me just fine.
              cool, keep us informed^^

Spoiler:
              .:Thank you. I'm glad we could provide a comfortable environment.
              Spoiler:
              I'm glad I'm here^^

I love it!!!

.:Oh yes. Both tasteful and hot, indeed. The best thing? It's not just gratuitous. The scene actually has a purpose.
              good to hear. I think I should really watch it. But first I need to finish ADB

Comment

good to hear. I think I should really watch it. But first I need to finish ADB
                Never stop hoping!
                sigpic

Comment

.:Thanks, guys. I hope she understands, too.

Too late, I already started But started is a very loose term All I did was get the domain name (carsonbeckett.com was actually available, do you believe it?) and install forum software, and Wordpress for the main page. I have not really added a design or content at all yet. I'd love to collaborate with you to make the wallpaper section and anything else you feel like working on - I'll pm you my email addy and YIM, and we can work on it. Do you have a favorite photo gallery software?

For the forum, whatever we do for controlling access, we need to be sure we keep it a friendly, warm place like here - just without all the restrictions.

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                  That sounds like a neat idea. It would be cool to have a chat. Then we could throw weekly Paul/ Carson parties. What kind of Party are we having this week?
                  Ohhh, good idea! I'll add a chat room to the site

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post

Luciana Nobody needs to *ask* him, we can jsut simply...*bring* him along..like this:

I don't think anyone would mind.
                  Well, he might! We'll just have to pamper him so much that he forgives us. Volunteers?

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                  Who going to make breakfast? Should we make him make us something or should we cook for him?

Love the pictures
                  Hmmmm......cooking for him might help with the above pampering....and then we can start casually asking about his favorite pancake recipies........

Comment

I wouldn't!

*Oda* - you're from Slovenia?
                    Do you mind if I visit you?
                    Sure. You're not far away...what's a 12 hour drive anyway, right? :d
                    Where exactly do you live? Which town, if I may ask?

.:[color=gray]Thanks, guys. I hope she understands, too.
                    She? ...oh man, I did it again...
                    I really need to start checking before writing anything like "he", "she", "it" again... ok, I think I can safely skip the last one.

Spoiler:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Carson icon to brighten up your St Paddy's day.

sigpic

Comment

Well, he might! We'll just have to pamper him so much that he forgives us. Volunteers?

Hmmmm......cooking for him might help with the above pampering....and then we can start casually asking about his favorite pancake recipies........
                        There we are again with shaving, bathing an giving him a massage xD

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                        Carson icon to brighten up your St Paddy's day.

thanks for that - it's great. Carson doesn't look very comfortable...xD

Comment

I think we have our first Carson party theme

Comment

Sure. You're not far away...what's a 12 hour drive anyway, right? :d
                            Where exactly do you live? Which town, if I may ask?
                            Erkelenz...near Aachen...close to Holland.
                            I'll try to go to Planica next year.
                            Watching Skiflying.
                            Cheering up the slovenian jumpers!

The pic with the glasses reminds me of Jimmy Palmer from NCIS.

elephantgirl - I love love love your icon!

Originally Posted by Fainne

*yay*
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks for that - it's great. Carson doesn't look very comfortable...xD

elephantgirl - I love love love your icon!
                              Thanks Fainne and Luciana. I was just browsing my Rising caps and that cap was begging for an icon. Posted some more in the graphic arts thread. No more Carson though.
                              sigpic

Comment

The pic with the glasses reminds me of Jimmy Palmer from NCIS.
                                OMG you are right O.O

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Fainne View Post
                                Yeeeeha!!! When and where? ;D

heyy, Elephantgirl - I love your banner! I didn't realize yet that these lovely guys look sooo cuddly when they sit on the chair. But I just realized that I never saw a woman sitting on theat chair Oo

Comment

Working...
                                X