No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well tonight is the first time I've wondered into this thread - here are a couple early S1 caps

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like his hair better in season 2

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            I like his hair better in season 2
            Me too. I like the more disheveled look I often have an urge to run my fingers through Carson's hair although it sometimes looks like he's got a fair amount of gel so it might be a bit sticky Oh well, I'd still like to try

Originally posted by alyssa
            Does he have the bluest eyes you've ever seen??
            I don't know how I didn't see that before. Yes, beautiful blue eyes!

Earlier I was mentioning about meeting Torri and her not going on with Joe because she'd been out drinking with friends. alyssa was wondering why she'd go out when she knew she was supposed to be at the con on a certain day (the day Joe was there) and I realized I didn't explain the sitch very well so I wanted to post about it (this is the message I pmd alyssa):

Oh, I forgot to say that Torri didn't know Joe was going to be there at first. She was scheduled for Sunday, but I guess she found out Joe was going to be there and was thinking about going on Saturday (I'm sure the con people would have let her), but that was after she'd been drinking so she decided not to go that day. I'm not sure why she didn't know he was going to be there.

Ok, I feel better

One more thing... I know I don't get a chance to go on here that much as it is, but just in case, I wanted to say that I'll be visiting family this weekend and won't be back till Monday or Tuesday. I have been trying to go on here more so I will miss the board but I also want to visit my family. Have fun while I'm gone everyone!
            Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
            Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
              Me too. I like the more disheveled look I often have an urge to run my fingers through Carson's hair although it sometimes looks like he's got a fair amount of gel so it might be a bit sticky Oh well, I'd still like to try

I think Rodney's the only one of the guys who doesn't have hair full of product! As for Paul McGillion and Joe Flanigan, each one of them probably takes more time in hair and makeup than both the girls put together

I don't know how I didn't see that before. Yes, beautiful blue eyes!

Earlier I was mentioning about meeting Torri and her not going on with Joe because she'd been out drinking with friends. alyssa was wondering why she'd go out when she knew she was supposed to be at the con on a certain day (the day Joe was there) and I realized I didn't explain the sitch very well so I wanted to post about it (this is the message I pmd alyssa):

Oh, I forgot to say that Torri didn't know Joe was going to be there at first. She was scheduled for Sunday, but I guess she found out Joe was going to be there and was thinking about going on Saturday (I'm sure the con people would have let her), but that was after she'd been drinking so she decided not to go that day. I'm not sure why she didn't know he was going to be there.

That's so crazy not to put them on the same day. I think they'd be cool on stage together. I also think PM and DH would be a great double-act, as well as Amanda and Teryl, who would be insane together

Ok, I feel better

One more thing... I know I don't get a chance to go on here that much as it is, but just in case, I wanted to say that I'll be visiting family this weekend and won't be back till Monday or Tuesday. I have been trying to go on here more so I will miss the board but I also want to visit my family. Have fun while I'm gone everyone!
              Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                I am in total agreement.

Originally posted by alyssa
                I also think PM and DH would be a great double-act
                They are unbelievably hilarious as a double act

Comment

They are unbelievably hilarious as a double act
                  I'm jealous that you know that!!

Comment

Me too!

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

well i'll add another comment on this topic...

the dishevelled look is really quite thunkable when Paul looks half asleep and sunburnt

Comment

well i'll add another comment on this topic...

the dishevelled look is really quite thunkable when Paul looks half asleep and sunburnt

Well, HyperCaz, you should have been there to help him out with his sunscreen, then he wouldn't have been a crispy Canadian!

Comment

yeah but coz he's sunburnt in the pics I have of him with me he looks like he's blushing

a pic of our thunk

Comment

how did this get to page 3?

Come on, how can you resist a face like that?

Comment

Bump back to Page 1

Comment

the hair! *thunk*

Comment

Working...
                                X