X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    ...I forgot what I was gonna type.

~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post

Even if you haven't been as delighted by meeting PM in person as you might have expected, have a very warm to the thunk thread, iolanda! This is such a nice place to hang around, and the pics and caps of Carson are always a treat!

And don't you worry about your opinion. I'm always for freedom of thought! No one is above honest critique as long as it's not disrespectful bashing.

And I dearly hope phibi doesn't mind my using one of her pics from FedCon in June 2007; if you do, I'll remove it immediately, just let me know.
      This is his left arm. He said he got it just before the con.

Thank you for your welcome!

Its the tattoo with the flag I meant. As far as I can remember (Saturday night party *cough*) its now fully coloured and looks really great.

Aah, that FedCon. On Saturday morning I still wanted to attend, because I do not live that far from Bonn. My main reasons were Paul and a personal friend I hoped to meet there. But then she called me that she would not have time. At that time I hadn't had watched anything beyond season one of Atlantis and that was years ago and so Paul alone wasn't a strong enough argument for me to drive 120km and pay about 50€ for the ticket.

Stupid me

This year I will be there. Mr Shanks is attending

I'll go and upload some of my P3 piccies - they aren't great but better than nothing

Edit: Photos can be found in my LJ: http://iolandasblog.livejournal.com/
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Thanks for the photos iolanda! And a big welcome to the thread from me as well!

Spoiler:
        Aww! Torri! She looked so pretty...I miss Weir. I miss Carson...I want my original SGA team back now! *pouts*
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post

Spoiler:
          Aww! Torri! She looked so pretty...I miss Weir. I miss Carson...I want my original SGA team back now! *pouts*
          AMEN!!
          BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

OMG YAY WE'RE BACK! *hugs everyone and the thread*

Comment

*running tackle hugs for everyone* Oh my goodness I thought I was going to go stir crazy without my Beckett thunk doses! So glad things are back up and working.

Thanks for the pics, iolanda. They're indeed most excellent. Oh! And a huge welcome to the thread! Yay!

Spoiler:

Love this pic!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                OMG YAY WE'RE BACK! *hugs everyone and the thread*
                Best way to celebrate that is with caps! These be from The Tower.

Spoiler:

'Cause we need the double thunk.

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Great caps Emre! I love you sig. Great icons!

More caps ...
                  Spoiler:

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post

More caps ...
                    Spoiler:

Thank you. <3 I made the Carson one by accident, and the others kinda...followed it.

Great caps! Carson in scrubs! <3

Comment

Awesome. The colours are great.

How about some caps from "the Eye?"
                      Spoiler:

I don't know what it is about this picture, but I love it!

Comment

I think it's the dialogue between those two ...

FORD: You just can't stop talking can you? Can't help yourself…No matter what I say…you—
                        BECKETT: Aye, and you're such a nice young lad. Until you're put in charge! You cheeky little bugger.

And then ...

BECKETT: Are you telling me to shut up again?"
                        FORD: Again!

Great stuff.

Comment

Oh, my, look at all the pretty pictures........ *THUNK*

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                          I think it's the dialogue between those two ...

FORD: You just can't stop talking can you? Can't help yourself…No matter what I say…you—
                          BECKETT: Aye, and you're such a nice young lad. Until you're put in charge! You cheeky little bugger.

And then ...

BECKETT: Are you telling me to shut up again?"
                          FORD: Again!

Great stuff.

And of course there is this one...

BECKETT: How do we tell which dot is Major Sheppard?
                          FORD: He'll be the dot getting rid of all the other dots.
                          BECKETT: Right.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            Aah, that FedCon. On Saturday morning I still wanted to attend, because I do not live that far from Bonn. My main reasons were Paul and a personal friend I hoped to meet there. But then she called me that she would not have time. At that time I hadn't had watched anything beyond season one of Atlantis and that was years ago and so Paul alone wasn't a strong enough argument for me to drive 120km and pay about 50€ for the ticket.

Stupid me
                            A huge thank you for the pics, iolanda!

And yes, FedCon last year was a great experience. But in my humble opinion the best day was Friday!

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
                            Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            AMEN!!
                            I second that without hesitation! I'm glad if Ronon stays but I'd love to see Ford again too. Ronon and Ford were awesome together in 'Lost Boys' and 'Hive'. Too bad they sent him off for good!
                            Originally posted by Emre View Post
                            Best way to celebrate that is with caps! These be from The Tower.

More caps ...
                            *falls off chair* You are too good to me, peeps! That was exactly what I needed after a long day.
                            Originally posted by Emre View Post
                            Great caps! Carson in scrubs! <3
                            You want some caps of Carson in scrubs? Just say so, I'm happy to provide.

Spoiler:

How about some caps from "the Eye?"
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n71/cshawzye/McGillion/Season%201%20Pics/s1e11%20The%20Eye/Beckett_TheEye_157.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...TheEye_154.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...TheEye_152.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...TheEye_143.jpg

Any time, cshawzye!

Both Beckett and Ford were so atypically confrontational in that ep, and this is perfectly portrayed in that pic. They were really cute while arguing!

With your terrific pics you've made me such a happy thunker again! How did I even survive more than a whole day without this thread?
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

... Beckett always had the best dialogue didn't he? Some of the best Atlantis lines were given to Paul. Rainbow was pretty good too. They had an interesting dynamic the two of them. I think you're right, TJinLOCA, I just love the dynamic there ... Man, Atlantis has definitely had it's share of unnecessary casualties.

Anyway ... on a happier note ... more caps!

Chair Love!

Spoiler:

Comment

I am glad gate world back online. More love for Paul Thanks for the pictures iolanda. They are great.

Comment

Working...
                                X