Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NacEygaN
    Yeah, I especially liked him in the episode where he falls in love in "Poisoning the well". That was sad as hell.
    Yes but he looks so good when he is hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Ah yes, PTW, the episode in which I fell for Beckett. I think I watched this scene in which Perna dies at least twenty times now. Or more. This is such an emotional moment and Paul's acting is simply fantastic.

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Spreading the news. SciFi.com has finally published the rest of the answers of the Q&A in the SciFi magazine:

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/about/interviews/

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

this editing spoilers out of pics is a good idea

from Critical Mass - edited -

I love that look

Comment

Thanks for the link watcher

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Oh wow *swoons*
              what a look!!!

Thanks HyperCaz

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

it's a GREAT look. a THUNKABLE look

Comment

I havent seen this one in a while, thought it was about time it saw the light of day again.

Another very thunkable look

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                    I havent seen this one in a while, thought it was about time it saw the light of day again.

Another very thunkable look

Does he have the bluest eyes you've ever seen??

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                      Yes he does.

(Please can people remember to URL pics when quoting, remember GW has rules for a reason. Some peeps still have dial-up! )

*GUH*

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                        Awww, yes *melts* I love blue-eyed men... *saves pic in Database* need to make some Icons with it

Comment

Hmmmm...you guys keep saying that you're cutting out the spoilerish parts out of the pics. But they seem pretty innocent to me. I wonder what would be the part that spoils? But please please do not tell me, this was completely rhetorical

Comment

well I guess they spoil his facial expression which no one minds being spoiled with because sometimes that facial expression is very, very nice

Comment

Another pic from Critical Mass - spoilers edited out

that look gives me shiver...*thunk*

Comment

I'm playing catch-up, so bare with me if this post is a bit long

Welcome teknikal Always a pleasure to see a new Carson/Paul fan. And yes, you are lucky! I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I fully came down from the high of my last con (which was almost 5 months ago).

If anyone else is new on here welcome! I hope you have a good time visiting and I'm sorry I didn't see your post.

Originally posted by Dorka
                                Wow, that sound really cooL!
                                Yeah, yeah this technology thing
                                He's a capricorn, so he's maybe not so straight forward to strangers ...I'm capricorn too, so I know what I'm speaking about
                                I sooo would like to meet anyone of the cast... especially Torri, Paul and Joe!!!....He really should come to at least Germany sometime.... Switzerland would be great too, but somehow no one wants to come over her!
                                I'm an Aries and I'm good at talking to people which I've heard is typical. I don't always believe all the astrology stuff, but I actually do fit the description so that's kinda weird.

I got to meet Joe and Torri at my first Con (US). They were both very nice. I asked Torri why she didn't appear on stage with Joe (he was there the day before) and she said it was because she'd been drinking with some friends the day before and didn't think she should drive that day. I told her that was a smart decision She was also very sweet and asked everyone their names even though I'm sure she wouldn't have been able to remember. Joe was what I'd call "cool", just really down to earth. He's from where I live so we actually had a few things to talk about which was awesome! Now I really want to meet Paul, David H, David N, and Rachel.

Ok just to make things easier, and so I don't forget anyone, all the new wallpapers people have posted are great

Originally posted by Dorka
                                awww
                                Spoiler:
                                Poor Cadman has been stamped out I'm really near to ship for these two
                                Me too.
                                Spoiler:
                                Granted, I've only seen her in Duet, but I really liked her and think of the ship as a kind of opposites attract thing. I loved the scene in the beginning when they're teasing Rodney. I felt bad for him, but that part was cute I wanted to see Cadman more so I'm glad to know she'll be back.
                                Ugh, I feel so out of the loop, like everyone has seen the new eps except me Darn America and its delay of new Stargate eps!

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Ah yes, PTW, the episode in which I fell for Beckett. I think I watched this scene in which Perna dies at least twenty times now. Or more. This is such an emotional moment and Paul's acting is simply fantastic.

Bye, A.
                                I concur.

Ok, I'm done. Once again, I apologize for this being so long.
                                Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                                Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X