No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant caps, cshawzye! Now I'm in thunker's heaven, thanks to you.

The first two are my favourites but be sure I'll have a look at all the rest of your caps too. *smiles like mad*

Good night, all, I think I'll turn in now.
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Odd question for you as I am not watching every episode this season (season 4 makes me crazy). Has Carson's wee baby turtles been on yet? Someone suggested millers crossing. Have I missed them?
      Thanks a bunch,
      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by cajuncayenne View Post
        Odd question for you as I am not watching every episode this season (season 4 makes me crazy). Has Carson's wee baby turtles been on yet? Someone suggested millers crossing. Have I missed them?
        Thanks a bunch,
        Sam
        As far as I know, we have not yet seen them on film. Though, there was a s4 set layout or floor plan that came out awhile back for Rodney's room and on one of the tables was a aquarium that was stated to be for Carson's baby turtles. I'm sure someone here knows where to find it, I'd go look for the image but I should be studying

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

So... don't mean to double post, but ya'll are gonna love this!!!

My brother was goofing off tonight with his hair, then comes up to me and goes "Hey Em, like my new 'do?" First I about died laughing, and secondly I instantly went Carsonhair!!! Because... well, I'll let you see for yourself
          Spoiler:

I'm still cracking up over it, I tried to talk him into letting me gel it all up, but he said no, spoil sport

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            So... don't mean to double post, but ya'll are gonna love this!!!

My brother was goofing off tonight with his hair, then comes up to me and goes "Hey Em, like my new 'do?" First I about died laughing, and secondly I instantly went Carsonhair!!! Because... well, I'll let you see for yourself
            Spoiler:

I'm still cracking up over it, I tried to talk him into letting me gel it all up, but he said no, spoil sport
            haha NICE

I drew Paul/Carson last night. Not the best art you may have seen but I have decided I want to perfect my people drawing skills. So I will redraw Paul as Carson again and again until it looks EXACTLY like him.

Here's trial number one

Spoiler:

And what the heck, here's my Carson hair

Spoiler:

Comment

that is a really good portrait
              BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Aww thank you. But all I see are the flaws....abundant as they are.

Hopefully, with time, it will be an exact likeness

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                  haha NICE

I drew Paul/Carson last night. Not the best art you may have seen but I have decided I want to perfect my people drawing skills. So I will redraw Paul as Carson again and again until it looks EXACTLY like him.

Here's trial number one

Spoiler:
                  GREAT job for your first try! I've been wanting to draw him as well... just haven't had the time!

Spoiler:

I absolutely LOVE your hair! That is so cute!!

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                    And, may I just thank Leighanners sincerely for being a "bad thunker" and forcing Twinny to show us those pics from "Misbegotten" and other Season 3 beauties? I think we need to have people here require punishment more often. "Thank you, Twinny. May I have another?" (The scene that first one from "Misbegotten" is from is one of my favorites.)
                    You are most welcome. Ya know, sometimes you just gotta suck it up and take one for the team. I felt like it was my duty to step up and endure the cruel punishment that was forced upon me.
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Aww thank you. But all I see are the flaws....abundant as they are.

Hopefully, with time, it will be an exact likeness
                      Trust me yours is good, this is the best I could do
                      BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Here's trial number one

Spoiler:

I know I'm most likely double posting, but I don't care...punish me. But that's really good! Keep at it...I can't draw people to save my life...not in detail. But that actually looks kinda like a guy I work with...just take off the pointy hair and have it shorter...oh yeah. Definantly. But it's really good as Carson! You'll have it in no time!

Comment

OMG!! It's the Carson Clone!!

Scottish Doctor, I *love* your Carson hair!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                            OMIGOSH!!! LMAO!!
                            The resemblance is kinda scary... 'cept my bro has green eyes instead of blue

Comment

OMIGOSH!!! LMAO!!
                              The resemblance is kinda scary... 'cept my bro has green eyes instead of blue
                              I realized after I did it that I should have used the other photo - his expression in that one is much closer to the one I have of Carson! But yeah, the hair is basically identical.

Comment

Whoa! That is a little scary...they do look fairly similar

Comment

Working...
                                X