Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    Oh sorry... I feel too strong and positive for these things.... I was only down when my dad suffered from cancer - then I felt really weak. But he's fine now, so I live my life just like before...
    Ouch! Cancer. That sucks. I haven't known anybody with cancer, but I know it's not pretty.
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      Ouch! Cancer. That sucks. I haven't known anybody with cancer, but I know it's not pretty.
      No it's not. My grandpa died also in cancer this year... So you're lucky you've never met it...

Comment

No it's not. My grandpa died also in cancer this year... So you're lucky you've never met it...
        Double ouch. Man, that sucks, Jenny.

To cheer you up a little, and cause we're off-topic...
        Spoiler:

Going to bed. It's 3:38 AM here. Time for some sleep!
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
          Double ouch. Man, that sucks, Jenny.

To cheer you up a little, and cause we're off-topic...
          Spoiler:
          Thanks, I'm fine now. It's the last day of the year, I'm full with hope that 2008 will be even better....

Comment

A new year and anything can happen what is it that Ronon says "I try not to let the things I cant change bother me" healthy logic.

On another note, when I first saw sunday I had ordered all of the seasons from netflix and I had NO idea that he was going to die, so it was about 2am and I was watching it and laughing at the charactars, and then he just blew up and I kept waiting thinking it was a dream or something. Of course the bag pipes started playing and I knew for sure. A lot of angry tears that night, and about a half a box of tissue.
            BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              Oda, this milestone calls for a speech!

(no spoilers, just hilarity)

Spoiler:
              *clears throat*

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%202/la256.jpg

Umm, where to start?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%202/la259.jpg

I suppose I should mention how those pics you just posted sent me all the way to the floor and...uh...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%202/la268.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS! I would green you except it tells me I love you too much. Aw. Imaginary green!!
              http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%202/la249.jpg

See, even Paul is excited for your 1000 posts!!

Thanks Hyper, that really made my day.

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
              CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000TH POST ODA!!!!!!!!
              http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...duet-00320.jpg
              Congrats on 1000 Oda!!
              Thanks guys. *hugs*

*panics* MY COMPUTER WON'T READ DISK TWO OF MY SEASON THREE SET!!!!!!!!
              Maybe it's just the "protection" they use for the DVDs so the computers aren't able to read them (in order to prevent piracy). I've had that problem with albums from one group. I'm sure it will work in the real DVD player.

I'll wish everybody a "Happy new year" when it's officiall. Untill then I leave you with a pic.

EDIT: Look what I made last week.
              http://carson-town.myminicity.com/
              Last edited by *Oda*; 31 December 2007, 12:30 AM.
              "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

WTH, I hang around for hours today and no one shows up. I go away and then there's an explosion!!

DVD protection? Well that takes the FUN out of THINGS.

Comment

Emre, keep your chin up...
                  Green back to you
                  I'll live through it.

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post

I'm sorry to hear that, Emre. It's really tough to know that your family would never accept something that would make YOU happy.

No, it's "For a thunk a day send the doctor my way!"

Spoiler:
                  Trust me, it's horrible. Just yesterday I commented to my mom that a guy looked hot, and she looked at me in utter disgust (thankfully, I saaid it in Swedish, so the family had no idea what I was saying) and today she said that she felt like she wanted to die when I said that. It's tough. Very tough.

I'd love to have him as my doctor. <3

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                  I understand you completely. *hugs*
                  Thanks, dear. And congratulations on 1000 posts!

Oh dear. *hugs* I can totally understand what you feel; my grandmother died from cancer. It's...something you'd never want anyone to suffer through.

Happy New Year to all! <3
                  ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post

Oh dear. *hugs* I can totally understand what you feel; my grandmother died from cancer. It's...something you'd never want anyone to suffer through.
                    Yeah, so true.

Comment

First I just wanted to say welcome to any new members who have joined this thread! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and find your home on GW here. It's definitely an awesome thread!

Great caps everyone! Talk about melting, due to thunking! I especially loved the little detour with a pic of John Barrowman! I love that guy.

Originally posted by Emre View Post

(Yes, I am aware that the text on the second one is weird)
                      Great icons!

Soooo........... SEASON THREE ON DVD FOR CHRISTMAS
                      Well.... me and my siblings pitched in to get it officialy for my mom, but... really it's for everyone!

You know what that means.....
                      CAPPING FRENZY!!!

Behold, Misbegotten
                      lol ... have fun capping! You've definitely done well so far. Loving all of the ones you've posted. Hopefully you can work out why the other disk isn't working exactly right.

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                      And that's all for my celebration of 1000 posts. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did, lol.
                      Woo hoo! Congrats on 1000 posts!

Also ...

Happy New Year!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                        First I just wanted to say welcome to any new members who have joined this thread! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and find your home on GW here. It's definitely an awesome thread!
                        Oh you can count on me sticking around! I love this man. lol

Comment

Same here, and my mom is tired of discussing him so what better place then an 800 page Carson thread!! lol

Comment

omg I watched A Dog's Breakfast a few days ago for the first time and I burst out laughing. It's such a change of character for Paul. I'm used to him being the Scottish doctor and not a TV actor......wait *raises eyebrow*Does that sound ironic to anyone? lol

But anyway if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. Paul is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Especially dressed like a woman

Comment

I laughed so much during that movie, it was just so great! I thought maybe I liked it so much becaure I was familar with the actors and it was funny seeing them out of their "atlantis" roles, but my bro watched it and he has never seen atlantis and he loved it to! GO MARS!

Comment

I certainly liked him wearing the Santa hat! ^_^

Ok I'm off for a while, thunkers! See you in a few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X