Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    Just to get over my frustration from being cut short (literally), I dive into some thunky goodness!

Spoiler:

BTW, did you receive my PM, idlewild?
    Thunky goodness will cure just about any ailment

Nope... no PM.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
      Hi everyone! Thought I join you, I hope you don't mind. Just Carson is my favourite character(well, the other is Daniel, as you see in my profile), and I asume this thread is about him.
      Welcome to the thread Arwen!

Glad to hear you're starting to do better Oda.

And congrats on 400 posts idlewild!
      sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        Nope... no PM.
        I'm so scatterbrained, idlewild! I sent a PM to phynyx. *my bad, slaps hand and hits desk with head*

But I dedicate this new and shiny piccie spam from 'Hide and Seek' for you, phynyx and idlewild!

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

I'm so scatterbrained, idlewild! I sent a PM to phynyx. *my bad, slaps hand and hits desk with head*

But I dedicate this new and shiny piccie spam from 'Hide and Seek' for you, phynyx and idlewild!

Spoiler:

Lol, that's okay Twinny, we still love your scatterbrainedness

Ahh! Those pictures are tooo cute *dies* Specially the last one *thunk*

Comment

Spoiler:

Yay! Wonderful pic spam Twinny!

*blinks* Hey, this is my 100th post! Double Yay!
            sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

hey all ... *waves*

I hope your eyes are feeling even better today *Oda*. Definitely hope they keep feeling better so you can get back to your regular schedule of thunking ...

Welcome to the thread, Arwen! It's awesome to see new faces around this place. It's definitely the best thread around.

Congrats on 400 thunk-alicious posts idlewild. I'd be remiss if I didn't add a little confetti to the situation

So, I saw "Travelers" tonight, which was an ok episode. It was funny though, because as much as I liked the episode, I realized that the thing I was really excited about was that it was one episode closer to the airing of "The Kindered." Which is awesome on it's own, but it also means new Carson capping opportunities!!! *grins*

Thought a little black and white might be a good way to end this post:

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                So, I saw "Travelers" tonight, which was an ok episode. It was funny though, because as much as I liked the episode, I realized that the thing I was really excited about was that it was one episode closer to the airing of "The Kindered." Which is awesome on it's own, but it also means new Carson capping opportunities!!! *grins*

Congratulations and best wishes
                on your first milestone of
                great posts, phynyx!
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread, Arwen! It's awesome to see new faces around this place. It's definitely the best thread around.

Thanks! It seems like a good one, but I also like to dwell in the S/J ship thread.
                  And I'm so happy to see Carson again! Give us more Carson, PTB!!
                  'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                  One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Thought a little black and white might be a good way to end this post:
                    It was my favorite episode of the season because I could delude myself that Carson and Weir were still part of the city as there were no replacements there reminding me of the loss. Haven't been enjoying the other episodes.

I still look for Carson when the team is in Atlantis.

But, yes, the most exciting aspect is being one step closer to The Kindred. Countdown to the most welcome return!!! And hooray for more caps!

Comment

I'm back! Hopefully full time.

It's from a special on the German season one disc set called "Secrets revealed". I think this special wasn't on the US box set but I seem to remember that it was also on YouTube (although I don't know if it still is). These jabs back and forth between Hewlett and McGillion were but a small part of it but that was most hilarious. If I recall correctly, David Hewlett first teased Paul McGillion about the accent and then about doing a fine job on Atlantis, especially regarding the fact that he hadn't had too many "clothed acting roles" previously, yet PM came back with a good retort and DH couldn't help laughing, a real genuine laugh. These two are terrific together! They sparkle!

Here are more caps...
                      Spoiler:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season1/Secrets/Secrets1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season1/Secrets/Secrets2.jpg[/IMG]

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season1/Secrets/Secrets4.jpg[/IMG]

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season1/Secrets/Secrets5.jpg[/IMG]

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season1/Secrets/Secrets12.jpg[/IMG]
                      *faints*
                      *gets up*
                      *looks at the pictures again*
                      *grinns*
                      *takes a cold shower*
                      Is it hot in here or what?

Gotta love them both!

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                      Yay! Wonderful pic spam Twinny!

*blinks* Hey, this is my 100th post! Double Yay!
                      Congrats on 100 posts phynyxoffyre!!

Spoiler:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post

Wow. I love that look. I feel he's wondering about the future, what may have come, what choices should he take. He's staring to the distance, struggling. And he's soooo sexy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                          Wow. I love that look. I feel he's wondering about the future, what may have come, what choices should he take. He's staring to the distance, struggling. And he's soooo sexy too.
                          That's one of my favorites as well! He looks ... smoldering in that one. Yum.

Historic occasion! I've changed my sig for the first time in a year. And LOOK!! Even the fans at the World Series are cheering for Beckett!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                            Historic occasion! I've changed my sig for the first time in a year. And LOOK!! Even the fans at the World Series are cheering for Beckett!
                            LOL! They are smart people.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                              That's one of my favorites as well! He looks ... smoldering in that one. Yum.

LOL!! I saw that the other night on TV, those fans had all KINDS of signs.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                                LOL!! I saw that the other night on TV, those fans had all KINDS of signs.
                                I think my favorite was the dancing figure of Papelbon. LOL!! Did you see him doing the Riverdance after one of the playoff games? He's hilarious.

Whoops, straying too far OT here! Quick, a pretty Paul photo!

(Don't you just want to kiss that boo-boo and make it all better?)

Comment

Working...
                                X