Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ^^ lol! well have fun! I should know this but how far ahead or behind are you? Because your off to college and i'm sitting here in the dark feeling a little tired because its coming up to 10pm! That is if the *not* at the end of your post was for the weeee bit?!
    Last edited by sunday; 21 August 2007, 01:56 PM.
    sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

    Comment


      Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
      Welcome back, Celestial! I'm a newbie here, so we haven't met, but nice to see you! And yeah, bad news about Carson, but lessened a bit by the good news about season 4 (and hopefully someday even better news about season 5).

      Oh, and I passed my driving test today. My parallel parking was pretty bad, but not enough to fail me, so the worst is finally over! Beaugarcon, I hope yours goes at least as well!

      Seti
      I totally passed! My parallel parking rocked!! Of course, some butthead cut me off getting off the highway...almost hit him =D
      CONGRATS TO US BOTH! *parties*
      My blog sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by sunday View Post
        ^^ lol! well have fun! I should know this but how far ahead or behind are you? Because your off to college and i'm sitting here in the dark feeling a little tired because its coming up to 10pm! That is if the *not* at the end of your post was for the weeee bit?!
        Hm, over here, the time is nearly 11pm... I thought we were at the same time zone. I must be wrong then...

        EDIT: Congratulations on passing your driving test as well, beaugarcon

        "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

        Comment


          ^^ Really hhmmm! You aren't too far a head of little old England then
          YAY! for you too beaugarcon I would give you a celebratory picture too, but my photobucket is playing up GGRR! But good going any way and DAMN that butthead!
          sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

          Comment


            Originally posted by sunday View Post
            ^^ Really hhmmm! You aren't too far a head of little old England then
            YAY! for you too beaugarcon I would give you a celebratory picture too, but my photobucket is playing up GGRR! But good going any way and DAMN that butthead!
            Sunday, I must tell you, I'm a bit disappointed at you. I thought you knew where Slovenia is.
            Carson is disappointed as well...

            "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

            Comment


              Originally posted by sunday View Post
              ^^ lol! well have fun! I should know this but how far ahead or behind are you? Because your off to college and i'm sitting here in the dark feeling a little tired because its coming up to 10pm! That is if the *not* at the end of your post was for the weeee bit?!
              Haha, it's 3pm in the afternoon here!!
              The not is for the weeee part lol, I'm looking forward to getting back into school, but at the same time I'm dreading the class work and studying I'm going to have to put in.



              Proudly Supporting Team USA

              Comment


                Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                Sunday, I must tell you, I'm a bit disappointed at you. I thought you knew where Slovenia is.
                Carson is disappointed as well...

                Im sorry oda i hope you can forgive me. Im awful at knowing where countries are! Doesn't it border Italy, i think on the West? I hope i have that right otherwise its going to be extremely embarrassing I think i might go into hiding right now.

                Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                Haha, it's 3pm in the afternoon here!!
                The not is for the weeee part lol, I'm looking forward to getting back into school, but at the same time I'm dreading the class work and studying I'm going to have to put in.
                Really! Blimey i didn't know you guys were that far ahead! No wonder when i go to bed and wake up there is always so much stuff written! I Know what you mean i liked school but im glad i don't have to go any more. I was silly and didn't put in enough studying in. DAMN MYSELF! I have to decide if i want to do a foundation degree at easton college now!
                sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

                Comment


                  Originally posted by sunday View Post
                  Im sorry oda i hope you can forgive me. Im awful at knowing where countries are! Doesn't it border Italy, i think on the West? I hope i have that right otherwise its going to be extremely embarrassing I think i might go into hiding right now.

                  Really! Blimey i didn't know you guys were that far ahead! No wonder when i go to bed and wake up there is always so much stuff written! I Know what you mean i liked school but im glad i don't have to go any more. I was silly and didn't put in enough studying in. DAMN MYSELF! I have to decide if i want to do a foundation degree at easton college now!
                  It's OK, not a lot of people know, where Slovenia lies. Usually they just mix up with Slovakia. And you're right, it does border Italy on the west.

                  And about Americans beeing ahead of us, they're not...they're actually behind us, if you look at the time zones. *giggles*
                  Greenwich is the 0 point, what's west of it, has minus hours and what's east of it has + hours, depending how far away from greenwich are they.

                  And Carson is satisfied now
                  "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

                  Comment


                    Am I really behind you guys? I thought I was ahead....huh....No wonder I failed geography...
                    My blog sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                      It's OK, not a lot of people know, where Slovenia lies. Usually they just mix up with Slovakia. And you're right, it does border Italy on the west.

                      And about Americans beeing ahead of us, they're not...they're actually behind us, if you look at the time zones. *giggles*
                      Greenwich is the 0 point, what's west of it, has minus hours and what's east of it has + hours, depending how far away from greenwich are they.

                      And Carson is satisfied now
                      Awe good im glad, i can crawl out of hiding now!
                      Oh they are behind, i don't know why i assumed they were ahead! I can't get anything right today lol!


                      Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
                      Am I really behind you guys? I thought I was ahead....huh....No wonder I failed geography...
                      Thats what i thought but i trust oda, she seems to know what she is talking about ! I didn't take it, i knew i would fail

                      Well im off to bed, my pc is in the same room as my kittens and they are trying to sleep but can't because of me! I think im going to watch some SG1 i don't feel overly tired yet!

                      Have fun posting all and maybe tomorrow when i have a fresh head i might be able to think straight! night all or afternoon
                      sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

                      Comment


                        Sunday sleep tight. And when can we expect some pictures of that lovely kittens? I'd love to see them.

                        The map for the time zones (and a lesson from geography )
                        Spoiler:


                        Khm...*clears throat* You can clearly see, that in the middle there's the Greenwich with 0 hours,which includes Sunday's England, my country is in the next zone, right from Sunday's, so it has +1 hour. All of you guys from America, wel,l you can see the time is "behind" where you are (not litterally), depends on where exactly do you live.


                        And I'm off to bed, too. Keep spamming guys and we'll see you tomorrow.
                        "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
                          I totally passed! My parallel parking rocked!! Of course, some butthead cut me off getting off the highway...almost hit him =D
                          CONGRATS TO US BOTH! *parties*
                          Yay for passing the driving test too, beaugarcon!

                          Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
                          Am I really behind you guys? I thought I was ahead....huh....No wonder I failed geography...
                          Sorry for spoiling it to you but you're lagging a couple of hours behind us in Europe here. But see it as an advantage: I'm a real night owl and while I stay up all night, I can spam the thread and meet y'all!

                          Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                          The map for the time zones (and a lesson from geography )
                          Spoiler:


                          Khm...*clears throat* You can clearly see, that in the middle there's the Greenwich with 0 hours,which includes Sunday's England, my country is in the next zone, right from Sunday's, so it has +1 hour. All of you guys from America, wel,l you can see the time is "behind" where you are (not litterally), depends on where exactly do you live.
                          Excellent map, Oda! Now I'm impressed.

                          I faintly seem to remember this was the thunk thread, so maybe I can include a few pics?

                          I loved this scene where Carson says to Weir's comment that he was right, "Lovely; about what?!" and Radek tells Rodney to pay up... lol




                          He looks so torn in this pic
                          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Awesome map Oda! Yup, I'm in the -7 timezone. I know that from having to set so many time clocks on forums.



                            Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                            I loved this scene where Carson says to Weir's comment that he was right, "Lovely; about what?!" and Radek tells Rodney to pay up... lol


                            http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...Gift/Gift5.jpg
                            I love that scene as well!!



                            Proudly Supporting Team USA

                            Comment


                              I'm -6! Yay for Michigan! ....I hate this place
                              My blog sigpic

                              Comment


                                SCB Update cause I feel like it

                                We now have a total of 95 press mentions!!!

                                These are only the outlets we have found online (NOT genre mags). We know one author is heavily syndicated in papers all over the country but not all of the papers archive online Regardless,that is a damn impressive number!!!!!


                                EDIT: Ok I recounted and now got 99!!!!! I missed a few!!! ONE MORE!!!

                                Last edited by Jenner8675309; 21 August 2007, 07:08 PM.

                                sigpic
                                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                                Visit My Flickr!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X