Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, Lucky you!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

well, I don't know if I would like to be a Wraith queen at all, rueling is not my kind of stuff

Comment

I would be honored if the Wraith respected me enough to name me as their Queen...but I would also be scared that I would mess up and possibly hurt them...

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          well, I don't know if I would like to be a Wraith queen at all, rueling is not my kind of stuff
          OK, fair point.
          Y'know, I picked this username because I thought it sounded like a kinda Goa'uld/Jaffa-like version of my usual username, (Jaye) but I don't think I'd like to be either of those!
          I'm glad you're not!
          What, you wouldn't like to be my First Prime? Or even... my Lo'tar...?
          *Scared now*
          Aw, just teasing!
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I am honored, but I am far from having what it needs to be a queen to them.
            I hate making hard decisions and act coldly towards others if I have to

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
              I am honored, but I am far from having what it needs to be a queen to them.
              I hate making hard decisions and act coldly towards others if I have to
              Tonight I saw this guy in action....

The best part was when he maked up as human.....but I'll never forgive him for killing sheppard.

Comment

Hi guys!
                go on Poet, be the Queen and enjoy it, I'm sure they won't make your life to hard!
                Jae'a, so that is why I have so much trouble with your name! your a false God! It all makes sense now!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                  Jae'a, so that is why I have so much trouble with your name! your a false God! It all makes sense now!

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I know I know, a good false God, tokra? ( or however you spell it)
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, could be Tok'ra! I like the Tok'ra.

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well there you are then!
                        Do they have first primes?, or just little slave boys
                        sigpic

Comment

No, neither, really... but I could make an exception...
                          *Radek starts to look nervous again*

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Wait Jae'a is a Tok'ra? Oooh I like the Tok'ra!

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                              No, neither, really... but I could make an exception...
                              *Radek starts to look nervous again*
                              I'm sure he will have fun!

Ooh, don't think he trusts me!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                Wait Jae'a is a Tok'ra? Oooh I like the Tok'ra!
                                Carson/Paul is a Tok'ra too! Paul is host & Carson is the symbiote Remember?
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X