X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

*fluffs pillows and gets comfy on the floor* Wicked pix gang!! *smirks* Ever,Ronon didn't complain after I removed his clothes...um...the wig. Yes, the wig. He actually thanked me for massaging his head. Apparently, the DSWoD had tiny suckers that'd been drilled into his scalp and my massage left him a giant puddle of Ronon goo. Hyn,love the paisley shirt Joe shots. I'd actually like a shirt like that but only if it had a hawt man in it. hehe Great pix gang! Um...can I request a couple of Hot Scot shots or cheeky Czech shots please? You lot rock. More hot men of Atlantis please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, wolf! The Scot and the Czech are not my cup of tea, but I do have more hot major pics.

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Here you go--a twofer!

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Just for you CRW

sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And another twofer.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Finding what I can for you, wolf. But they all have Lorne in them, thanks to my very narrow focus.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*tackle hugs MR* Hiya hon! Long time no type. Don't be a stranger 'kay? Wicked pix you two. More hot men of Atlantis please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X