YAY for you!!!!

Spoiler:
    ... and YAY for evil fic bunnies with missing scenes
    Thank you, thank you ... So to get our minds back on the McKellerness
    Spoiler:
    that the stupid writers decided not to incorporate into this week's episode

I have a pic submission for WhatWereTheyThinking??? My offering is:

Spoiler:

Oh crap, the picture IS messed up!!! See right by Jennifer's elbow??? Crap, I'm gonna have to go and snurch ALL my McKeller pics over again!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! (or maybe it's just me in my chocolate induced haze???)

Well, anyway, have at it!!! Here's mine:
    Spoiler:

I think that's it for me, I'll talk to ya tmw!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Spoiler:

Oh crap, the picture IS messed up!!! See right by Jennifer's elbow??? Crap, I'm gonna have to go and snurch ALL my McKeller pics over again!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! (or maybe it's just me in my chocolate induced haze???)

Well, anyway, have at it!!! Here's mine:
      Spoiler:

I think that's it for me, I'll talk to ya tmw!!!
      Hate to burst your bubble Shipper but, uh, we had that pic already except Ronon's eyes were closed in it. Also, can't read what Rodney is thinking.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Prodigal

Spoiler:
        Did anyone else kind of cringe when the show opened with Rodney and John with the remote control cars? I am all for "inner children" stuff (i.e. their playing video games a couple times), but this just seemed... I don't know. I guess we know how Joe M. and the crew use their spare time, though.
        Last edited by KindlyKeller; 07 November 2008, 07:32 PM.
        Theoretically spoilerish:
        Spoiler:
        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
          Prodigal

Spoiler:
          Did anyone else kind of cringe when the show opened with Rodney and John with the remote control cars? I am all for "inner children" stuff (i.e. their playing video games a couple times), but this just seemed... I don't know. I guess we know how Joe and the crew use their spare time, though.
          Spoiler:
          I thought it was cute! Course, I saw the promo pics before hand and couldn't wait to finally see that scene, er, both scenes. It was great seeing Rodney finally having some fun for a change.

I recently read a fic about that scene, cute story. Kinda sad but cute.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Spoiler:
            I thought it was cute! Course, I saw the promo pics before hand and couldn't wait to finally see that scene, er, both scenes. It was great seeing Rodney finally having some fun for a change.

I recently read a fic about that scene, cute story. Kinda sad but cute.
            Spoiler:
            Probably just me then.

Finale related remarks

Spoiler:
            It's starting to look like Ronon might have a romantic liaison with Banks sometime before season's end. His interaction with her tonight and her presence in the finale photo would seem to indicate that.
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Finale related remarks

Spoiler:
              It's starting to look like Ronon might have a romantic liaison with Banks sometime before season's end. His interaction with her tonight and her presence in the finale photo would seem to indicate that.
              Spoiler:
              JM hinted in his blog that there would be some one else for Ronon when he was asked about the love triangle... before we knew it would be the McKeller awesomeness. Banks had to be important in some way, they've been pimping her out with a line or two in every episode this season so far (IMO)... Might just be me seeing that though too

Ehhh, just give me more McKay That will make me happy! (With Keller too, but of course!)
              Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Hate to burst your bubble Shipper but, uh, we had that pic already except Ronon's eyes were closed in it. Also, can't read what Rodney is thinking.
                (grrrrr) Of course ... thanks RiG ... then consider this my response ...

And sorry about Rodney's thoughts, coloring didn't work right ... he's thinking:
                Spoiler:
                I snuck out of her quarters very quietly this morning .. who told??? I bet it was Kavanaugh ... wait, is he still here?

Sorry bout that ...

Prodigal

Spoiler:
                Did anyone else kind of cringe when the show opened with Rodney and John with the remote control cars? I am all for "inner children" stuff (i.e. their playing video games a couple times), but this just seemed... I don't know. I guess we know how Joe M. and the crew use their spare time, though.
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                I like them being childish like that. I mean, if you lived in another galaxy with a surprise ambush leading to possible death hanging over your head at any given time, then go ahead and race those cars, guys!!! And I saw the promo pics as well!!! I like McShep friendship, so that made me squee a little for them!!!

Comment

Finale related remarks

Spoiler:
                  And she is, of course, Kung Fu!Banks.

But where was Keller? Staite is supposed to be in 15 episodes and considering that she's already missed 5, she should have been in this one.

Why Banks and not Keller?
                  sigpic

Comment

Prodigal:

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    But where was Keller? Staite is supposed to be in 15 episodes and considering that she's already missed 5, she should have been in this one.
                    Spoiler:
                    I was wondering that too. JM said she was in 15 episodes this season, and this makes six now she's missed.
                    Last edited by Killdeer; 07 November 2008, 08:49 PM.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      I was wondering that too. JM said she was in 15 episodes this season, and this makes six now she's missed.
                      Spoiler:
                      no Jenn this week??? that makes me sad, but i still can't wait to see the episode tomorrow morning!!! (i was at a party, and i couldn't see it( )
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Yeah, I have to admit to rolling my eyes a little at that. I guess they needed an excuse to have her get Ronon's attention.

And the lack of Jen was so frustrating. It's not as if they needed an insane excuse to put her in the episode. Just have her in there with Woolsey and everyone at the least.
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Yeah, I have to admit to rolling my eyes a little at that. I guess they needed an excuse to have her get Ronon's attention.

And the lack of Jen was so frustrating. It's not as if they needed an insane excuse to put her in the episode. Just have her in there with Woolsey and everyone at the least.
                          maybe her scenes got cut???
                          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                            Would they dare???

Spoiler:

The group shot is always a viable route.

TPTB want to take the focus off Keller... make it look like Ronon is so easily swayed, that he really didn't feel anything more than a sense of rivalry with Rodney as he likes to make a competition out of EVERYTHING. Maybe TPTB want to give more strength to the McKeller-ness *tries to imagine this is the reason for ANY missing moments* so they want to make her look like a crucial element.
                            Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Right, because he obviously can't be interested in anyone who can't fight. Hey, at least we know she can do more than grunt.

Yep. I'm not about shoehorning characters in, but seeing as how quite a few of the Team were injured, she could have at least had a scene in the infirmary at the end or been the one to hold Teyla's baby.

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello boys and girls!

I just finished watching The Prodigal and while there
                                Spoiler:
                                was no McKeller
                                I still very much enjoyed it. It was a really cool ep with action-y team stuff. And the opening scene
                                Spoiler:
                                with Ronon and Woolsey was hillarious!

Prodigal

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                I actually loved those scenes, they were beyond cute. I've been missing this brothery banter between them so it was really awesome. And otherwise the episode had a darkish tone to it, so it was a nice balance. Although I think Teyla would have agreed with you because she didn't seem very amused at the beginning.

[SPOILERS]
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah, it was strange. I mean they have even kept reffering to her with the "Dr Keller says it's a phase that will pass" and the "How's Dr. Keller most cantankerous patient?" lines. It is really kinda of ridicoulus if you think about it, but I won't beat myself over it because I felt the episode was quite excellent regardless.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X