Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    Honestly, the trailer isn´t too good. If I wouldn´t look forward to it already, this trailer wouldn´t give me any reason to watch. (double negative and double "would".....can I write it like this?)
    But, of course, I will watch and I can´t wait. And, I want next Saturday cos I will be able to watch it on Saturday
    I actually agree that I don't like the trailer. But since we already knew exactly what to look for, it was exciting anyway.
    Theoretically spoilerish:
    Spoiler:
    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I've just seen the trailer. I'm really excited about next weeks episode, I can't wait to see some mckeller action

Comment

Honestly, the trailer isn´t too good. If I wouldn´t look forward to it already, this trailer wouldn´t give me any reason to watch. (double negative and double "would".....can I write it like this?)
        But, of course, I will watch and I can´t wait. And, I want next Saturday cos I will be able to watch it on Saturday
        Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
        I actually agree that I don't like the trailer. But since we already knew exactly what to look for, it was exciting anyway.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Is it Friday yet????????
          Not yet... but I think counting minutes is almost in order

*fantasizing about the axe-wielding sexiness that is Rodney...droolz*
          Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Hi, McKellers!
            Are we all squeed out yet?
            Is that possible?
            popping in with a little gimp that I did this pm... afraid it's not finished... I lost the one with text, but now that I am slightly inebriated i can't complete it , so here it is anyway.
            I should prob say, it has Ronon!! So caution, McKellers!
            Spoiler:

It was sposed to say "Triangle?" right in the middle.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Don't hate me!

Where's the new sig??? Is it the sig you're actually using?
              A. I don't hate you ... hee hee!
              B. Yeah, it is ... guess I should've put it in the post ... stupid stupid stupid!!! And just in case, here:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              I have decided that one of the best parts of Brainstorm will be watching Rodney go medieval on that door to save Jennifer.

I mean, think about it, when has Rodney ever resorted to blunt force trauma to solve a problem. Usually his science is always there, always the solution. There's something to be said for desperation.

Is it wrong that I've watched Rodney wield that axe in the trailer about a million times now?
              YAY FOR MEDIEVAL RODNEY!!!

And it's not wrong at all ... I jumped up and down so hard watching it the first, second, third, forth, umpteenth times ... no, not wrong at all!!!

MGM doesn't have the promo up yet!
              No, but like I said before, some good Samaritan already posted the trailer last night on YouTube. Quick link in my sig ... But if the promo is longer than that, well, I'll hunt it down and call it my own ... Oh, it's copyrighted?!?! IT HAS MCKELLER IN IT, IT BELONGS TO US!!!

I think because we've spoilered ourselves to death because it leaked that it's a McKeller episode, we watched the trailer and already knew the gist of it, but for us (or me at least) seeing the trailer was a gift from TPTW, saying, "All right, here ya go, proof of the McKeller-ship. Run with it."

Or squee your brains out, either one works!!!

Even if I didn't know what was going on, I'd still watch it just cause it looks shippy and I like most anything that has ship in it!!!

That's my two cents for the evening ... now back to your regularly scheduled programming and my GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST CHEESECAKE!!! ... Oh, don't look so hurt, y'all were posting pics of strawberries and tarts and cookies, and I walked by a display at the grocery store, and 5 lbs later, here I am!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                Hi, McKellers!
                Is that possible?
                popping in with a little gimp that I did this pm... afraid it's not finished... I lost the one with text, but now that I am slightly inebriated i can't complete it , so here it is anyway.
                Spoiler:

TOTALLY SQUEED OUT!!!

Spoiler:
                A scruffy and leathered Rodney is a zillion times hotter than a goateed Ronan ... not that everybody didn't already know that, but ... ... yeah, you heard me!

Nice job ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  A. I don't hate you ... hee hee!
                  GOODY!

B. Yeah, it is ... guess I should've put it in the post ... stupid stupid stupid!!! And just in case, here:

Spoiler:
                  Thought so... It's great! I can't do much with Photobucket, I just ...do what I can. I think the last McKeller sig I made was my best yet.
                  Spoiler:

YAY FOR MEDIEVAL RODNEY!!!
                  YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

No, but like I said before, some good Samaritan already posted the trailer last night on YouTube. Quick link in my sig ... But if the promo is longer than that, well, I'll hunt it down and call it my own ... Oh, it's copyrighted?!?! IT HAS MCKELLER IN IT, IT BELONGS TO US!!!
                  Saw it last night on youtube... and this morning ...a few times.

That's my two cents for the evening ... now back to your regularly scheduled programming and my GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST CHEESECAKE!!! ... Oh, don't look so hurt, y'all were posting pics of strawberries and tarts and cookies, and I walked by a display at the grocery store, and 5 lbs later, here I am!!!
                  Don't like cheesecake.
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 15 November 2008, 03:26 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi, McKellers!
                    Is that possible?

that's gorgeous fuchsia!!!!

and i don't think i'll ever be squeed out
                    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

GODDY!

Thought so... It's great! I can't do much with Photobucket, I just ...do what I can. I think the last McKeller sig I made was my best yet.

YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

Saw it last night on youtube... and this morning ...a few times.

Don't like cheesecake.
                      I can't hate anyone that loves McKeller ...

Yet again, I make all mine with Paint. Yep ...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! as well, except now I forgot what it was about in the first place ... oops ...

Haven't paid tribute as of yet today ...

No likee cheesecake??? I won't hold it against you ...

In fact, I come bearing gifts. I was lookin around on MGM's website (promo still ain't posted) and I found THIS:

Dr. McKay's Message Service

Our favorite astrophycist does all the talking for a personal voice mail or message tone or whatever. Just pick your name and voila, Rodney's workin for you!!!

Sorry, little squee moment!!!

Comment

Hi, McKellers!
                        Is that possible?
                        Spoiler:

TOTALLY SQUEED OUT!!!

Spoiler:
                        A scruffy and leathered Rodney is a zillion times hotter than a goateed Ronan ... not that everybody didn't already know that, but ... ... yeah, you heard me!

Nice job ...
                        Ummm.... not squeed out yet here... SQUEE! SQUEE! SQUEE! okay all better!

Spoiler:
                        Very nice Shipper It is the way it's meant to be, isn't it???

And it's not wrong at all ... I jumped up and down so hard watching it the first, second, third, forth, umpteenth times ... no, not wrong at all!!!
                        Seriously glad that I wasn't at work today, and I could continue to watch and rewatch... *little heart starts squeeing again!!*

Ugh... now to count down the days until Friday!!!

I think because we've spoilered ourselves to death because it leaked that it's a McKeller episode, we watched the trailer and already knew the gist of it, but for us (or me at least) seeing the trailer was a gift from TPTW, saying, "All right, here ya go, proof of the McKeller-ship. Run with it."

Or squee your brains out, either one works!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, better now!

oooooooOOOOOOooo.... I love cheesecake!

Maybe we could have a little cheesecake eaten by Rodney in a speedo on holiday??? *looks sheepishly around the room to make sure evil fic bunnies will not point and laugh at her*

@ RiG : How can you not like cheesecake???

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
                          Ummm.... not squeed out yet here... SQUEE! SQUEE! SQUEE! okay all better!

Very nice Shipper It is the way it's meant to be, isn't it???

Seriously glad that I wasn't at work today, and I could continue to watch and rewatch... *little heart starts squeeing again!!*

Ugh... now to count down the days until Friday!!!

Spoiler:
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, better now!

oooooooOOOOOOooo.... I love cheesecake!

Maybe we could have a little cheesecake eaten by Rodney in a speedo on holiday??? *looks sheepishly around the room to make sure evil fic bunnies will not point and laugh at her*

*choking on laughter* Umm, well, how do I delicately say this?
                          Spoiler:
                          HECK NO!!!
                          I love Rodney too much to do that!!! And as much fun as we have throwing that idea around, I had a traumatic experience with speedos, so I'm not incorporating that in my fic ... sorry ...

*fic bunnies in Shipper's house point and laugh at Ilerya82*

Comment

*choking on laughter* Umm, well, how do I delicately say this?
                            Spoiler:
                            HECK NO!!!
                            I love Rodney too much to do that!!! And as much fun as we have throwing that idea around, I had a traumatic experience with speedos, so I'm not incorporating that in my fic ... sorry ...

*fic bunnies in Shipper's house point and laugh at Ilerya82*
                            *sheepish laughter* Well, it was worth a shot! I would have enjoyed Rodney in a speedo...

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

Don't like cheesecake.
                              Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post

I don't like cheesecake either...

Here's a McKeller themed motivator for Brainstorm...
                              Spoiler:
                              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                                I don't like cheesecake either...

Here's a McKeller themed motivator for Brainstorm...
                                Spoiler:
                                Okay, y'all can start a new thread -- McKeller shippers who don't like cheesecake -- meanwhile I've eaten another piece ... hey, I'm depressed, I'm waiting for next Friday!!!!!!!!

Really liked the pic, x Varda x, very good point, thanx for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X