No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really have a favorite song but my favorite cd is the soundtrack from Calculus:the Musical!

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
      But if you did go as Sam/Vala or Weir/Keller and people did ask who you were dressing up as. You could tell them to watch it and if they dont want to, just threaten to haunt there house if they dont start watching Stargate
      Hehe, ghoulish motives! That's a pretty good idea ~ One way to cause a ratings spike!

On side note, my hubby calls Stargate his SciFi Soap Opera.. hmmm, I never looked at it that way lol Guess with the love triangles, you really could!

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
      So we ended the weather discussion and are now up to music? a favorite song of all time eh?..... well hmmmm......uh......I really really like "Year of the Cat" by "Al Stewart", but to call it my favorite. I am a big fan of instrumental soundtracks from movies like Blood Diamond and Big Fish and such.
      Musical soundtracks are great for inspiration - any John Williams tracks are usually moving and inspirational. Personally, I listen to all different types of music, and my all time favourites seem to be constantly shifting. My current faves are Theory of a Deadman's Scars & Souvenirs album and Sarah Bareillis' Little Voice album. Both have been rotating in and out of the CD player in the car and as my listening of choice on the iPod. But then, I also intermix that with the original cast recording of Rent and the best of Chopin lol... So a VAST range of tastes here

Been working on a little something fic-wise... Should be posting a link to it later today!
      Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

I really only have two new McKeller icons, but so PB doesn't shoot me, I'll repost some oldies-but-goodies. I'll let you all figure out which is which.

Spoiler:

Comment

PIC! You're alive!

Those are pretty!

How's it shaking, hun?
          sigpic

Comment

Rodney + Flowers = Greatness.
            Theoretically spoilerish:
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              PIC! You're alive!

Those are pretty!

How's it shaking, hun?
              Glad midterms are done (nuts to go back to school at my age), and trying to catch up on my tax audits at work. No rest for the wicked, weary, worried, whatever.

Finally got around to watching Inquisition ~ no McKeller love there. *sigh

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                G'night HERO! Let the McKeller bugs bite!
                sadly, the mckeller bugs didn't bite, but the j/t ones did i've got a new fanfic for them on the way, and it's a halloween themed one, so i've gotta get rolling on that one!!!

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                I really only have two new McKeller icons, but so PB doesn't shoot me, I'll repost some oldies-but-goodies. I'll let you all figure out which is which.

those are gorgeous Pic!!! i love the last one
                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                  those are gorgeous Pic!!! i love the last one
                  Thnx, that's one of the newbies!

Comment

Thnx, that's one of the newbies!
                    i noticed i love all of the icons!!!! they're just so pretty to look at!!! especially the mckeller ones

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG! So pretty! Love them all! ...especially the Rodney "Gimmie a kiss" and "up to something", those are brilliant! The McKeller ones are great too! Obviously.

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                      Rodney + Flowers = Greatness.
                      It sure does!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Tried something...

Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Tried something...

Spoiler:
                          http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/bannerphp-1.gif
                          that's so pretty!!! i'm loving the stars on it!!!

Comment

Tried something...

Spoiler:
                            OOOOoooOOOO! I like the sparkly!
                            Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Thanks guys!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:

OOH!!! All pretty, I'm snurching, is that okay, Pic?

Tried something...

Spoiler:
                                Oh my word, everyone in here is multi-talented!!!

At work all day today, that stunk ... But the GW forums are waiting for me!!!

Chapter for this week almost done, hopefully will post soon, more McKellerness and some general silly stuff from the city of Atlantis and its' whacked inhabitants.

PS -- Just cuz I'm curious, does anyone know what happened to Laura Cadman??? Haven't heard nor seen much of her lately and I can't seem to find anything that says anything ...

Comment

Working...
                                X