Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Reading it! Loving it! Totally getting it!
    hahaha
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      hahaha
      They are so down on the drummers but I had a MAJOR crush on one of the drummers! He had the dreamiest brown eyes. And was witness to my MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

They are so down on the drummers but I had a MAJOR crush on one of the drummers! He had the dreamiest brown eyes. And was witness to my MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT!
        Oh lol...I always had a crush on one of my fellow trumpet players I don't think I ever had a crush on any drummers...not a legit one, anyway...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I liked the Sax players but the only crush on a band member was a kettle brum player but it didn't last long I discovered he was a moron (he jumped off the roof of a second story house and broke both legs and I was over him)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            I liked the Sax players but the only crush on a band member was a kettle brum player but it didn't last long I discovered he was a moron (he jumped off the roof of a second story house and broke both legs and I was over him)
            I so don't blame you. What does it mean that I firmly believe that hubby was a drummer in another life?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              O_o

In my high school band, we came up with this concept of "band lust" Basically, the theory was that everybody in band liked someone else in band, whether he/she was aware of it or not

^scary thing is, it was probably true too, and probably still is
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well then I don't believe my friend (I got out of the band 1 year before marching band because I hated the condouctor I would have had to have for another year and yes I know it is cliche(sp) but that @$$ hated me) my Sophmore year something like 1/2 the marching band was out with Mono they swear it was from drinking from each other's water bottles but I didn't believe her and now I know it wasn't true (in her defence she never got Mono)
                sigpic

Comment

Mimz! That was so true! Everyone in band either dated someone else from band or had crushes on someone else. And we were a relatively small band. 120 members or so.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mimz! That was so true! Everyone in band either dated someone else from band or had crushes on someone else. And we were a relatively small band. 120 members or so.
                    LOL my band was half that size and we had twice the drama
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Not on for long, it's nearly 2 AM here, just wanted to let you all know I'll be off and on even more randomly than usual, we're having rain storms here, which means power outages and possible flooding, so keep the prayers and good wishes coming, please! Goodnight, my darlings!
                      sigpic

Comment

Moon River, wider than a mile. Im crossing you in style, someday. Oh the dream maker, you heart breaker, wherever you're going, im going your way. Two drifters off to see the world. there's such a lot of world to see, we're after the same rainbows and waiting round the bend, my huckleberry friend, moon river and me.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                          Moon River, wider than a mile. Im crossing you in style, someday. Oh the dream maker, you heart breaker, wherever you're going, im going your way. Two drifters off to see the world. there's such a lot of world to see, we're after the same rainbows and waiting round the bend, my huckleberry friend, moon river and me.
                          I love that song!

Take care, DrJenn!

Now! Off to save all of those You know you're from. . . because I couldn't get my computer to go online yesterday and was on my hubby's computer.
                          sigpic

Comment

well it was my pleasure to bring it to you

Comment

Only you can make all this world seem right
                              Only you can make the darkness bright
                              Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
                              And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make all this change in me
                              Oh it’s true you are my destiny
                              When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do
                              You’re my dream come true my one and only you

Only you can make this change in me
                              Oh it’s true you are my destiny
                              When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do
                              You’re my dream come true my one and only you

One and only you
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                                great song. Lovely. I love the soft jazzy feel to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X