Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
    Yes
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
      I've seen that before hilarious
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Okay watching dancing with stars and Mark is on and I have to say first Mark dancing the two step the idea is funny to me and second his kids are SO CUTE! lastly he did pretty good I liked it anyway
        sigpic

Comment

Go Mark!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*scurries into love shack to hide* shhhhhhhhhh don't let the squeedrons know I am here.

Oh teenage dramatics are so much fun ever! Snookie wasn't dramtic, but some of her friends were.
            snurchd from ever and added to it:
            Spoiler:
            Jenn: Ronon, if you leave me alone with Rodney, you're dead meat!
            Ronon: Stop giving me a shot everytime I'm in the infirmary then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              *scurries into love shack to hide* shhhhhhhhhh don't let the squeedrons know I am here.

Oh teenage dramatics are so much fun ever! Snookie wasn't dramtic, but some of her friends were.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Would You Believe Me if I Told You That hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia means Fear of Long Words?

I found the word and i was like there is no way this is a real word but i looked it up and it is(:
                sigpic
                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I know how sad is that and how wrong that such a long word is used as a way to say fear of long words
                  sigpic

Comment

I know it has 36 letters an 15 syllables...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

Spoiler:
                      It's safe here! Do you want to tell us all about it?
                      Love the addition.

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                      Would You Believe Me if I Told You That hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia means Fear of Long Words?

I found the word and i was like there is no way this is a real word but i looked it up and it is(:
                      I had heard of it. I can never remember it though.
                      sigpic

Comment

haha
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I had heard of it. I can never remember it though.
                          I can't even pronounce it, let alone remember it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't even pronounce it, let alone remember it.
                            haha same
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

okay when bored and not able to change the channel on tv I start googling random stuff and I found this and OMG so true!

Spoiler:
                              You Know You're From Texas If:

-You measure distance in hours. (like Lubbock is 8 hours from Houston - who knows how many miles it is)
                              -You can drive all day and not leave the state.
                              -You can properly pronounce Corsicana, Ennis, Waxahachie, Palestine, Decatur, Wichita Falls, San Antonio, Mexia, Waco, and Amarillo.
                              -You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
                              -When it rains, everyone is smiling.
                              -Stores don't have shopping carts; they have buggies.
                              -You know someone with a gun related injury. (Do you think it counts if the person was shot with a BB Gun?)
                              -You carry jumper cables in your car ..for your OWN car.
                              -You know what "cow tipping" and "snipe hunting" are.
                              -You only own four spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
                              -You find 90 degrees F "a little warm." (32c)
                              -You know all four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer, and Christmas.
                              -You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees or 21c) as good chili weather.
                              -You break a sweat the instant you step outside... at 7:30 a.m. before work!
                              -A carbonated soft drink isn't a soda, cola, or pop ... it's a Coke, regardless of brand or flavor. (to go with this if you have ever had this conversation "you want something to drink?" "Yeah get me a coke." "Dr.Pepper right?" "yup")
                              -It's a common misconception that everything is twice as big in Texas, really, everything is 1.965 times bigger, but we round up. (a personal favorite of mine)
                              -“Fixinto” is one word.
                              -You know what a 'Cowboy Cadillac' is.
                              -When a buzzard sits on the fence and stares at you, its time to go to the doctor.
                              -You notice the best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
                              -You understood and laughed at these jokes.

Oh yeah I am Texan
                              Last edited by dragongirl; 12 October 2009, 06:24 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                okay when bored and not able to change the channel on tv I start googling random stuff and I found this and OMG so true!

Spoiler:
                                You Know You're From Texas If:

-You measure distance in hours. (like Lubbock is 8 hours from Houston - who knows how many miles it is)
                                -You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
                                -Stores don't have shopping carts; they have buggies.
                                -You carry jumper cables in your car ..for your OWN car.
                                -You know what "cow tipping" and "snipe hunting" are.
                                -You only own four spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
                                -You find 90 degrees F "a little warm." (32c)
                                -You know all four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer, and Christmas.
                                -You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees or 21c) as good chili weather.
                                -A carbonated soft drink isn't a soda, cola, or pop ... it's a Coke, regardless of brand or flavor. (to go with this if you have ever had this conversation "you want something to drink?" "Yeah get me a coke." "Dr.Pepper right?" "yup")
                                -You understood and laughed at these jokes.

Oh yeah I am Texan
                                I'm married to one, does that count?

You know you're from New Mexico when. . . (just got this one on an e-mail)
                                Spoiler:

You've had a school day canceled because there was 2” inches of snow on the ground.

You know what an Arroyo is.

Your high school's name was a Spanish word (La
                                Cueva, Eldorado, Sandia, Manzano...)

There is a kachina somewhere in your home or yard.

You believe that bags of sand with a candle in them are perfectly acceptable Christmas decorations.

Most restaurants you go to begin with El, La or Los.

You remember when Santa Fe was not like San Francisco.

You hated Texans until the Californians moved in.

You price-shop for tortillas.

You have an extra freezer just for green chile. (I wish!)

You think a red light is merely a suggestion.

You believe using a turn signal is a sign of weakness.

You don't make eye contact with other drivers because you can't tell how well armed they are just by looking.

You think six tons of crushed rock makes a beautiful front lawn.

You have read a book while driving from Albuquerque to Las Vegas (NM).

You can't control your car on wet pavement.

You just got your fifth DWI and got elected to the state legislature in the same week.

Your swamp cooler got knocked off your roof by a dust devil.

All your out-of-state friends and relatives visit in October.

You know Vegas is a town in the northeastern part of the state.

You are afraid to drive through Mora and Espanola.

You don't see anything wrong with drive-up window liquor sales.

Your other vehicle is also a pick-up truck.

Two of your cousins are in Santa Fe , one in the legislature and the other in the state pen.

You know the punch line to at least one Espanola joke.

Your car is missing a fender or bumper (or a turn signal and aligned headlights).

You know the response to the question "red or green?"

You also know what, “Throw an egg on it” means.

You're relieved when the pavement ends because the dirt road has fewer pot-holes.

You can correctly pronounce Tesuque, Cerrillos, and Pojoaque

You have been told by at least one out-of-state vendor they are going to charge you extra for international shipping.

You can order your Big Mac with green chile.

You see nothing odd when, in the conversations of the people in line around you at the grocery store, every other word of each sentence alternates between Spanish and English.

You associate bridges with mud or an arroyo, not water.

You know you will run into at least three cousins whenever you shop at Wal-Mart, Sam's or Home Depot.

Tumbleweeds and various cacti in your yard are not weeds. They are your lawn.

If you travel anywhere, no matter if just to run to the gas station, you must bring along a bottle of water and some moisturizer.

Trailers are not referred to as trailers. They are houses. Double-wide trailers are real houses.

A package of white flour tortillas is the exact same thing as a loaf of bread. You don't need to write it on your shopping list; it's a given.

At any gathering, regardless of size, green chile stew, tortillas, and huge mounds of shredded cheese are mandatory.

A tarantula on your porch is ordinary.

A scorpion in your tub is ordinary.

A poisonous centipede on your ceiling? Ordinary.

A black widow crawling across your bed is terribly, terribly common.

A rattlesnake is an occasional hiking hazard. No need to freak out.

And you also know where Hatch is.

You can spell Albuquerque .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X