Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That pic inspired me...

AKA "only would get what is talking about" lol

Anyhoo...perkin! You're from youtube...I remember one of your Ronon/Jenn videos...it was really good
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        New chapter of Runner is up.

Spoiler:

I'm off to read!
        Finally got my computer back. Replaced the power source Still got all the bugs.
        Been a pain in the kundingi trying to figure out how to get my computer on with the wireless internet thing. Grrrr!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

afternoon wildwomen

Comment

Morning everyone.

Mimsy - love what you did with the pic

There is a new epiloque to the Will of Jennifer Keller - Holding Back. It's for those of us who think we are adults.

And a new chapter of Nine Months is up as well.

Right I'm flying out the door now on my way to work.

Byeeee..........

Comment

Hi all

I am officialy sick now, I had fever yesterday so I went to the doctor in the morning and she let me home till Monday. At least something I was sleeping most of the day though, feeling bad but I am glad I didn't have to go to work. How is everyone else?

Comment

Fine here thanks SeN. You should claim the sofa and and a cosy blanket, put some House on TV and have lots of hot lemon and honey drinks. I hope you feel better soon.

BTW has anyone checked out Holding Back? I put the link ^ up there. I e-mailed it to myself at work. (Lots of sites are blocked there.) I read it during my lunch and couldn't concentrate for the rest of the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Hi all

I am officialy sick now, I had fever yesterday so I went to the doctor in the morning and she let me home till Monday. At least something I was sleeping most of the day though, feeling bad but I am glad I didn't have to go to work. How is everyone else?
                  Awww *hugs*
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks girls, I think I will do what Blen says, I am sick and I have right to choose the tv Yup House works for me! I think I will try to eat something and lie again

Comment

Feel Better Soon Sen!! It sounds like what I just went through and it wiped me out for almost 2 weeks. I am still dealing with it in a way, good days and bad days. Take the time to rest!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Fine here thanks SeN. You should claim the sofa and and a cosy blanket, put some House on TV and have lots of hot lemon and honey drinks. I hope you feel better soon.

BTW has anyone checked out Holding Back? I put the link ^ up there. I e-mailed it to myself at work. (Lots of sites are blocked there.) I read it during my lunch and couldn't concentrate for the rest of the afternoon.
                        Read it and loved it! Didn't realize it was a continuation to The Will of Jennifer Keller.

Hope you get to feeling better, SeNedra. *Hugs*

I've got what can either be the first chapter of Kiryk's story, or the story in itself. Anybody want to beta it/name it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Got another cute fic rec that has nothing to do with Ronon or Jenn. Lorne is in it though! Home Field Advantage
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

I'm in another rush in order to get myself to work on time.

Misi - I don't mind reading through your Kiryk fic. But sorry no way can I suggest a name for it. I have enough problems naming my own. No imagination when it comes to that sort of thing.

As for Holding Back, Kalliope I think writes some brilliant stuff. I'm glad we have her on board as yet another excellent R/K writer.

Comment

how about Against the Wind, for the story?

Since he runs, he is alone, yet utterly devoted and forever. He is a name that people whisper, left only in the echoes of stories. Like the wind, he is there, with you always, but seldom do we take notice.

If that has got nothing to do with the story line then dw about it, but thats just my thoughts on. My o my, i can write sometimes when i want to.

Comment

Morning everyone.

I'm in another rush in order to get myself to work on time.

Misi - I don't mind reading through your Kiryk fic. But sorry no way can I suggest a name for it. I have enough problems naming my own. No imagination when it comes to that sort of thing.

As for Holding Back, Kalliope I think writes some brilliant stuff. I'm glad we have her on board as yet another excellent R/K writer.
                                Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                                how about Against the Wind, for the story?

Since he runs, he is alone, yet utterly devoted and forever. He is a name that people whisper, left only in the echoes of stories. Like the wind, he is there, with you always, but seldom do we take notice.

If that has got nothing to do with the story line then dw about it, but thats just my thoughts on. My o my, i can write sometimes when i want to.
                                I could send it to both of you to check for mistakes and to come up with a title?

Have fun @ work & school everyone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X