Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know!
    I have bought so much for me!!! I bought one boxset for my mum (lark rise to Candleford) and for me
    Numb3rs season 3
    Heroes volume 2 (the graphic novel)
    Supernatural season 2
    Ransom my heart (meg cabot book)
    Star Trek Enterprise Kobayashi Maru

It's terrible!
    But I get student discount on amazon so not too bad...
    Least the bill comes AFTER I've been paid!
    Otherwise that will be a bummer because I have to pay for driving lessons.

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
    Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
    Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Have you heard about this everyone gets caught up in Amazon it seems
      sigpic

Comment

I just nearly had a heart attack!
        I thought I just ordered £70 worth on amazon!!!
        But I forgot free delivery and student discount
        Luckily I changed it before I ordered it.
        That would be terrible!
        And LOL to the LJ story

Right I'm off for dinner and Let's Dance for comic relief (Where celebrities try to do famous dance routines like flashdance (which won last week) and Jo Brand is doing Britney - going to be soooo funny)

So have a good night DG!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
        Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
        Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Have you heard about this everyone gets caught up in Amazon it seems
          LMAO, that's hilarious! And it's true about Amazon. But I am very careful whenever I go there, because I know that anything I buy there I am looking at shipping plus import taxes (If it's more than 200 NOK, or 30-35$, I get another 10-15$ slapped on, plus 25% of the price of the product). Yeah, shopping online internationally can get very expencive for me... which is why I try to only shop at play.com, since they ship free, even to me, so I can order the items one by one (hence avoid getting import taxes on most my purchases).

I remember one time at a convention I bought the Firefly ornament, only they didn't have any left for me to take with me, so they had to ship it instead. I ended up having to pay almost as much in import taxes as I paid for the actual item *winces*
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Wow guess that means I wont be buying a serise on DVD that was sold in Region 2 but so far not Region 1 yet (we don't have a release date yet and they said mid 2008 they would release it in the states and canada
            sigpic

Comment

Wow guess that means I wont be buying a serise on DVD that was sold in Region 2 but so far not Region 1 yet (we don't have a release date yet and they said mid 2008 they would release it in the states and canada
              DG, that is just the rules about importing things to Norway. To try to keep us buying things here rather than buying them cheaper over the net from other countries... I'm sure your country has its own tax rules about buying from other countries.
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Hi all! Just got back from a meeting. Loooong drive! How are you all today?
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi Ever things are good did some running around now just sitting back
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Ever things are good did some running around now just sitting back
                    Yay for kicking back and relaxing!
                    sigpic

Comment

Umm. . . Guys? This story --> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4892079/1/Untitled Is it a really angsty Ronon/Jenn story? Or a not quite McKeller story? It starts out the one and kinda ends with the other. Not sure whether or not to add it to our C2.
                      sigpic

Comment

I like it and I don't know what to tell you either. I think it could fit in the C2
                        sigpic

Comment

Eh, seems more like a 'not quite McKeller' to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            Eh, seems more like a 'not quite McKeller' to me.
                            I see them both. Don't know. Added it when DG said yea. Probably should have waited for some more votes now that I think of it.

Besides, if it's not a grand passion, what's the point? That's where I see the angsty Ronon/Jenn. Because McKeller will never be grand passion as far as I'm concerned.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I mean she says that she
                              Spoiler:
                              wants Ronon and that she didn't pick him for these reasons and she is had the "safe" guy I think it fits reasons she might have said what she did to Ronon
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                I see them both. Don't know. Added it when DG said yea. Probably should have waited for some more votes now that I think of it.

Besides, if it's not a grand passion, what's the point? That's where I see the angsty Ronon/Jenn. Because McKeller will never be grand passion as far as I'm concerned.
                                If you're talking about in a relationship then I agree, if you're talking about fic, then I disagree. I haven't read the fic, but then again I steer clear away from fics with McKeller content. Only Nika's "Duplications" was written in a way where I managed to read hints of McKeller without wanting to smack my own head with a hammer.
                                sigpic
                                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X