Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
    You mean when they were just fooling people passing by to think they were a couple? I hardly think that counts...
    It counts

Though i still get annoyed when i think of the last 2 seasons of Buffy. Comapred to seasons 2 and 3 seasons 6 and 7 were truely pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
      Great video, perkin

Daryst - I seem to luck out in about 50% in my ships, so we'll have to wait and see which it is. I will never stop believing though, no matter how "doomed" I am for doing it

And yeah, I'm with the rest here on Romeo and Juliet being horny teenagers making some bad decisions about how they went about it... Um, should we take it as a bad sign that our favorite couple has the same initials R/J?
      Well it is the same for us... Rodney/Jennifer ^_^

but hey, atleast they arn't hormony teenagers

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
        Well it is the same for us... Rodney/Jennifer ^_^

but hey, atleast they arn't hormony teenagers
        Thank heavens for that, that would mean squick moments for me...

I'm still having fun watching SG-1 now, and I think my new favorite scene has to be Teal'c with the water gun (THANK YOU TPTB for letting me see that in my life):
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n7mRmjtz050
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

I loved Teal'c with the water gun so funny
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
            Another great vid Perkin.

SeN - you asked me how far I've got with SG1? I just finished the end of season 1 last night. So season 2 starts tonight.

And just about Shakespeare. I actually love his plays. I used to go every year to Stratford upon Avon. That's the best way to see them - performed in a theatre. Though I have to say that Romeo & Juliet isn't high on my list of plays to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

SeN - you asked me how far I've got with SG1? I just finished the end of season 1 last night. So season 2 starts tonight.

And just about Shakespeare. I actually love his plays. I used to go every year to Stratford upon Avon. That's the best way to see them - performed in a theatre. Though I have to say that Romeo & Juliet isn't high on my list of plays to see.
              Hi Blen it's been a while since i been posting
              I luv shakespeare we did Much ado about nothing in year 9 for SATS it was good but it says it all in the title "much to do about nothing". i was so glad that in year 10 we got to do Romeo and Juliet it was ace! i got an A for my coursework on it. i'd luv to go to Stratford upon Avon.
              sigpic
              Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

My fave Shakespear plays are Hamlet, Othello, and Twelfth Night (how upset am I that I can't afford to go to England and see Hamlet with David Tennant )

Zonks long time no see hope things are well
                sigpic

Comment

glad u liked the vid, and i agree with you on Shakespeare i love the merchant of venice, and as you like it, such good plays!!!!

Comment

blen just seen the wild thing banner.....*drool*

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      My fave Shakespear plays are Hamlet, Othello, and Twelfth Night (how upset am I that I can't afford to go to England and see Hamlet with David Tennant )

Zonks long time no see hope things are well
                      hey, i've not had much time. being in year 11 is hard work woth all the coursework for GCSE's

hope you are well too dragongirl
                      sigpic
                      Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

That's one made by Pocus. She made it for us all, so snurch & use if you like it.

I think my favourite Shakespeare is Much Ado About Nothing as well, Zonks. Glad to see you back

Edit - Ohh just seen you hamsters! Cute!
                        Last edited by Blencathra; 02 October 2008, 10:18 AM. Reason: forgot half my post.

Comment

That's one made by Pocus. She made it for us all, so snurch & use if you like it.

I think my favourite Shakespeare is Much Ado About Nothing as well, Zonks. Glad to see you back
                          thanx this drama production company i think called Crag Rats did a version of Much ado about nothing at my high school it was ok but it was much better to read it then that version

thanks i originally had Tornado and Pikaboo(suposidly 2 girls) but pikaboo was a boy and Tornado had 8 babies we kept the 4 girl babies
                          Last edited by Zonks; 02 October 2008, 10:25 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

-cracks up at the Teal'c clip- I'd never seen that!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zonks View Post
                              hey, i've not had much time. being in year 11 is hard work woth all the coursework for GCSE's

hope you are well too dragongirl

i remember the dreaded coursework, geography drove me up the wall, and then i was stupid enough to take it for a-level!!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                                i remember the dreaded coursework, geography drove me up the wall, and then i was stupid enough to take it for a-level!!
                                i do geography! i thought it be good at first but it turned out sooooo bad i wish i'd taken history, i hate performing arts even thought i took it
                                sigpic
                                Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Working...
                                X