Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good afternoon peeps, hows it going?

Comment

I think SeN's right. Lets leave them looking pretty in a field somewhere while we come on GW.

Edit - Hi Perkin. There's not a lot happening really. SeN got some new eggs

Comment

oh yea what is all this egg stuff i keep hearing about?

Comment

They are dragon eggs that can be collected from a site on the internet. I'll leave it up to one of the others to explain in more detail as I haven't got any. I've too many real life pets to look after.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            They are dragon eggs that can be collected from a site on the internet. I'll leave it up to one of the others to explain in more detail as I haven't got any. I've too many real life pets to look after.
            lol sounds interesting, i like dragons!

what pets u got, ive got one crazy westie, she is mental!

Comment

I've got an ex-racing greyhound (Tess), a lurcher (Monty), a Shetland sheepdog (Zack) and an elderly cat (Murphy). There are some pics of them in my Profile album.

But I bet your Westie is more trouble than my lot all put together! I always think that terriers are big dogs in little dog bodies. Whereas my lot spend all day sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I've got an ex-racing greyhound (Tess), a lurcher (Monty), a Shetland sheepdog (Zack) and an elderly cat (Murphy). There are some pics of them in my Profile album.

But I bet your Westie is more trouble than my lot all put together! I always think that terriers are big dogs in little dog bodies. Whereas my lot spend all day sleeping.
                yea, molly is crazed, she has a mad 5 mins at least every half an hour, but she is only yr and a half old !

Comment

Zack is only 10 months old but we only get a mad 5 mins about once a day.

As for the other two! I've posted this link before but it shows just what greyhounds are like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6cb_unsEV8

Comment

lol, i wish molly would do that!

Comment

More then one week without SGA gives me withdrawal symptoms.

Spoiler:
                      And being a woman sucks. Every month, for 1-2 days, and only then (like... right now) I'd like to be a man *sighs*
                      += +lots of children
                      Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        Morning

I am here soon today I see I wanted to get some new eggs while Americans are sleeping *points down* I have guardian You weren't really chatty tonight, I had nothing to read.

I am working on new team Ronon sig, I just cannot remember who did I promise it to. Perkin? Were that you? My memory is bad sometimes
                        SeN you did really good all of those eggs are considered UnCommon well done!

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                        oh yea what is all this egg stuff i keep hearing about?
                        well like Blen said they are an internet game you get the eggs and put them in like Forums, myspace, where ever that they can be seen and clicked then they eggs hatch and you have hatchlings and when they grow up into Adults you can breed them it is fun and I LOVE Dragons (thus the name ) I had to join and play and well I got a lot of other people playing as well

I love riding but it has been a few years since I rode and I prefer bareback (you don't walk bow legged afterward)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                          lol, i wish molly would do that!
                          I like the name Molly. Suits a Westie.

This is my Tessie. http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=co...ar=&birthland=

And this is her brother. http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=274370

I talk to his owners occasionally.

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                          More then one week without SGA gives me withdrawal symptoms.

Spoiler:
                          And being a woman sucks. Every month, for 1-2 days, and only then (like... right now) I'd like to be a man *sighs*
                          I sympathize greatly. I just want to curl up on the sofa with a hot water bottle and a duvet.

But just 4 days until Whispers. But no R/K

Comment

my thighs used to kill me after i went riding! do miss it though

Comment

okay I hope that this isn't going to get me hurt but I am so very looking forward to the eppy because well I love Carson and it will be nice to see him in this one plus my girlcruch Christina Cox is in it so on those two factors alone I am excited to see the eppy despite the lack of R/J
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X