Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I can oblige Jason

Comment

Glad you liked it blen!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      Hehe, whumpers
      I am Lorne whumper I admit. And Ronon a bit but not Rodney But I understand you

Spoiler:
      http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/xSeNedra/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season5/501%20Search%20and%20Rescue/atl_501_101.jpg
      For me the two just do not go together
      Me either girl! they look like a father & daughter to me! (she's my duaghter's age and he looks older than my hubby!)

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
      lmao!!!!
      well it was one of those seniors so i guess i can blame it on his fake teeth....dunno if he had any but yea pretty gross......
      does anyone have the pic of rodneys face WHEN he got shot with the arrow???
      never forget that face.... its ridiculously hilarious....
      Oh yes, who but rodney gets hit in the rear with an arrow? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I think I can oblige Jason

thank you.... i think ill blow it up, print it out and frame it....for the rainy days
        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Ship day is fun, I have a lot of stuff for later to look at.
          But I am off to bed now, have to start my school stuff again tomorrow.
          Night

Comment

school stuff????

sigpic

Comment

Good night SeN

13,000 POSTS ON THE DOC & WILDMAN THREAD!

But that ^ isn't the announcement I was going to make. I'll have to wait a bit until someone else joins the social group

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                Ship day is fun, I have a lot of stuff for later to look at.
                But I am off to bed now, have to start my school stuff again tomorrow.
                Night
                Nite SeN, I couldn't believe all of the stuff on the ship day thread. It was great!

Well jason your day is WHY I dropped nursing as a major many many years ago! But now you can play with us a bit. we will make you laugh!

ever I have two sisters I will gladly trade for a brother..... any takers?

edit didn't realize I was invisible, so I took the cloak off (potterhead!)

Comment

i have tomorrow off!!!! yay!!! so does anyone have that weird feeling where like....i dunno....like im washing my hands and then i LEAVE, i LEAVE!!!!!! cuz i expect the water to turn itself off or i leave the room and i expect the light to turn off.....i dunno....its a weird feeling thats probably picked up by not sleeping

sigpic

Comment

SeNedra is studying to be an economist of some sort. Very complicated. Lots of math.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

ewww...math....pretty soon hes gotta contend with fuel prices...

sigpic

Comment

lol everytime i scroll down i see mckay and his face...

sigpic

Comment

Night, Sen!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                            lol everytime i scroll down i see mckay and his face...
                            beats seeing his rear

Comment

Don't get me started on the price of fuel. *grinds teeth*

Edit - Excellent point there Rac!

Comment

hmmm are we just bashing on mckay today??? to bad i dont have any pics of him to post...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X