Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Laura Cadman was shipped with Carson.
    Janet
    sigpic

Comment

Morning

I see everyone is still sleeping probably.

Just my bit about Laura, I ship her with Lorne That's cause of a great story Rowena in LorneLovers thread writes. Now I can see her just with him

Spoiler:

Cause he is sweet

Comment

Did you forget the fact that Lorne's HOT?!

Yeah, I promise, I'm gonna work on that fanfic today. Got...-glances around and coughs- 'female problems' goin' on, so I've got plenty of time, no drive for me today.
        sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon everyone

I wasn't asleep! Honest!

Actually Small Blen was on the computer for a while this morning & I've got on with (the never ending) laundry.

I was just checking out the pics from The Shrine & Ghost in the M & and I was thinking that Jason's wig looks a lot better.

Nice large pic (any excuse!)

Spoiler:

Comment

Hehe, don't tell me about laundry. I think I do nothing else than this since I came home... I love the new pics, finally we have something to look at

Comment

In this one, he doesn't look quite so good

It's from Broken Ties. I think Morjana got it from SciFi site.

Spoiler:

OT - the only trouble is I HATE ironing. If I can get away with not doing it, I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                But Laura Cadman was shipped with Carson.
                Ah, but they broke up. We don't know exactly when, but it was before "The Return I" I still say Rodney and Laura would have been lots of fun!

Love the new pics coming out. I kinda have an idea about the one DG got for me yesterday, if I ever find a half hour to do it in.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I updated photobucket and have some more pics, mostly from scifi of course or some caps snurched somewhere here
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                    oh sounds nice the REST of the year..... hey when you look at your profile is the box that says current activity LOOK like its been cut off but its not really?? like is there a kinda big gap between that box and the box below??
                    Yes, mines the same. It looks like a tiny part of the writing is cut off.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Ah, but they broke up. We don't know exactly when, but it was before "The Return I" I still say Rodney and Laura would have been lots of fun!
                    I thought Cadman was great. Perfect for Rodders too. She didn't take any of his rubbish.

As for Carson. Did I hear he will find love

Spoiler:
                    with Dr Alison Porter (when she arrives)?

Love the new pics coming out. I kinda have an idea about the one DG got for me yesterday, if I ever find a half hour to do it in.

OOohh, forget about making the tea or mowing your lawn or whatever! You HAVE to make whatever it is!

Comment

Porter's very pretty, don't you think? She reminds me of Anna Brewster, only pretty, and hopefully without an annoying voice...really can't stand Anna, sorry, not after what I've seen of Nearly Famous and The Tudors...I woulda been perfectly happy not knowing that Anna was Buckingham's daughter, but my stupid cousin just HAD to say something...
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll just have to see if I can get behind that ship. (Carson and Porter that is) I'm still looking for someone to ship Marcus (Evan) with.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey everyone
                          Some bad ass Ronon moment

Spoiler:

Comment

Wonder what they're looking at? Sheppard, Teyla and Zelenka all look pretty surprised by something.
                            sigpic

Comment

By the way, what episode was RepliKeller in, please?
                              sigpic

Comment

I think she was in This Mortal Coil, Dr Jenn.

Comment

Working...
                                X