Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been in a ship drought recently. I needed some love.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Looks like Jason will be on one of the shows the Apple streaming service is putting out
      https://ew-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/...-see-series%2F
      sigpic

Comment

i have to check that out.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Somebody kick my butt and tell me to write! I keep looking at my writing notebook, and not much inspiration
          sigpic

Comment

Here is Ever. Never going to ship again! I'm tired of every show ever screwing up ships.
            sigpic

Comment

THIS! This is why I haven't messed with gimp very often as yet. I'm working on a something and didn;t save it yesterday. So now I'm redoing the same stuff as yesterday. HOWEVER!!! I'm trying to use the same tool as yesterday (the erasing tool) and it's working totally differently. I can't figure it out! Why!? AAAACK!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

*crosses fingers* I figured it out?

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Finally writing a bit again. And this bit of h/c (if you can believe it from me) isn't unexpectedly hitting on painful spots for me. Maybe it'll go easier.
                  sigpic

Comment

So I'm skimming around on the Net today and people are complaining that Jason has a bit of a 'Dad bod"? What???? It's not like he let himself go. It looks like he's enjoying time with his family and not in the gym 5 hours a day. Good on him!

Still hot though!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      So I'm skimming around on the Net today and people are complaining that Jason has a bit of a 'Dad bod"? What???? It's not like he let himself go. It looks like he's enjoying time with his family and not in the gym 5 hours a day. Good on him!

Still hot though!
                      I find everyone's obsession with perfection very annoying, too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        I find everyone's obsession with perfection very annoying, too.
                        I think too many people got all drooly with Aquaman and 'his' abs to even think that Jason is a regular person too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Seeing as how I'm always going on about Jason, here's something Jewel

https://www-fromthedesk-org.cdn.ampp...aite-part-2%2F
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Seeing as how I'm always going on about Jason, here's something Jewel

https://www-fromthedesk-org.cdn.ampp...aite-part-2%2F
                            Oh this was fun. and she is lovely talking about everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh! I love writing! Getting stuff on the paper and hoping to get something done for Intentions Day
                              sigpic

Comment

Got an email from the old LJ days saying that it is Blenca's birthday today. Miss you, Blenca!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X