Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, love the gif anyways.

You'd think now that there aren't zillions of people on GW they'd allow the rotating sigs again.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

You'd think now that there aren't zillions of people on GW they'd allow the rotating sigs again.
      Or pngs...:/
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I'm about ready to demonstrate my art stupidity here...

What's the benefit of having a png? All I've really noticed is they have more mbs...
        sigpic

Comment

I'm about ready to demonstrate my art stupidity here...

What's the benefit of having a png? All I've really noticed is they have more mbs...
          For the most uses a high quality jpg will do the trick but Png allow better image quality.

http://i.imgur.com/XoWf1Q8.png

and

I have no idea if you can spot the difference,between these, to be honest. But the more colors you use (as in my The Force Awakens signature), the more it becomes evident.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I don't really see anything different. Guess I'm just not art informed enough. I can give all sorts of critiques for music, not so much for art.
            sigpic

Comment

December 23rd advent made by me, copter
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe now that there are less people on the threads we should ask the mods/Darren if we can have rotating sigs back. I miss them too, Ever.
                sigpic

Comment

I suppose it's worth the question. When I get a few minutes to look up the thread, I suppose.
                  sigpic

Comment

December 24th advent made by Rinkrat
                    sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!
                      Happy Holidays to you and your Loved ones!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

I know it is Christmas time but I am considering harming my cat. I brought him with me to my mom's for Christmas, something I will probably never do again. I have brought him every time I have come down here because when he was younger I didn't trust what he would do if I were gone that long. This time though I have not had more than 4 hours sleep since Sun night. Admittedly Mon night was not his fault but it is wearing on me.

My mom has 3 dogs and so Xavier has to be kept back in hall way to the rooms while the dogs are in the house, but when they are not in the house I leave the door to the hall open and bring him out so he can explore and not be locked in the room and he has more space than the hall. He will sometimes come out of the room for the most part though he stays in the room I am in and sleeps but at night OMFG!! I swear he thinks he need to try and dig to china when he uses the litter box, and me being a light sleeper wakes up I get on to him and try and get back to sleep then he decides since I can't bury leaving I need to bury my food. *sigh* stop it! Then it is on the bed to rub against me and try and lay down beside me then no he wants out so he goes to the door to the hall to meow. Now he hardly ever really meows it sounds like he is whispering so luckily it doesn't bother anyone else because I am the only one who can hear it but still when I am trying to get back to sleep because he was trying to dig to china 20 minutes ago I am ready to throw stuff at him. After a bit he decides maybe it is time to settle down good I can get back to sleep. Nope he needs to go back and try and dig to china again so for the second day in a row I am up again at like 4:30. He is no longer making the noise and digging to china he is still not sure where he would rather lay down and trying to look cute right now I am too tired to be forgiving to him though.

Sorry rant over. In other news I played some Clue with family and I messed up in one of my rumors and ended up with a very messy win but a win is a win
                        sigpic

Comment

December 25th advent is made by MSusy

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
                          sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Loved all of the advents!

Hope you get some sleep tonight, DG.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope I get sleep tonight too

So I am busy right now delivering toys to good children and coal to the naughty ones (lots of kids will wake up to coal tomorrow)

and who eats the Yule log?!?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

Woke up this morning to snow! Finally starting to get the nasty winter we've been promised since early October. They've practically shut down the state of New Mexico.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X